PDA

View Full Version : Lets Take A Ride

adamm
12-09-2007, 02:32 PM
Hi Everyone!!

I live in Mauldin (g ville area) and would love to meet some local riders for short or long runs. I am out riding most weekends when the weather is decent. The past couple of weekends have been great. Went out 123 thru Georgia and up to NC Saturday and just returned from a ride up Paris Mt and up thru rt11 this morning.

I saw the post from some Columbia riders a bit too late to join this weekend.. would have loved to join the 400mi ride thru the mountains today :(

I've met a few on the road but would really like to meet more. I don't check the forum all that often so if you want to ride, send me an email... ameisler@charter.net or give me a call 864-380-7095... if I don't answer, leave a message--I'm probably on the bike and cant hear the phone ringing VroomVroom

Give me a shout... Lets Ride!! :thumbsup:
Adam

Bucky
12-26-2007, 08:21 PM
I'm a noobie in Easley. Not into long rides yet.

Desmo Demon
12-27-2007, 08:19 AM
Went out 123 thru Georgia and up to NC Saturday and just returned from a ride up Paris Mt and up thru rt11 this morning.
Hwy 123?.....Hwy 11? :hand: ......Man, some of us need to show you the good roads in the area! We only ride 123 or 11 if we are in a hurry to get to the good roads. ;)

My wife and I get out on occasion.....whenever a babysitter is arranged. It's not uncommon for us to travel 300-400 miles each day we ride. We generally make day rides into the mountains of northern Georgia, or ride up around Erwin, TN and back on our "Hot Springs Loop". We'll have to inform you of some of the good roads in the area. :thumbsup:

adamm
12-28-2007, 07:50 PM
Gonna check out 276 up to waynesville tomorrow (saturday 12/29)
I would love to hear about some good 200-400mi routes to ride.
We shoot most Sundays at the Gville gun club. Welcome to join us any time!
Adam
380-7095

Desmo Demon
12-31-2007, 08:21 AM
Gonna check out 276 up to waynesville tomorrow (saturday 12/29)
I would love to hear about some good 200-400mi routes to ride.
We shoot most Sundays at the Gville gun club. Welcome to join us any time!
Adam
380-7095
We may have passed each other, if you did ride up 276. My wife and I rode up and down it on Saturday, but only the section between Hwy 11 and Brevard. We stopped at Caesar's Head both times. We just meandered around 276/178/Watershed and several of the backroads. Too bad the roads weren't drier. I'm actually taking half the day off of work today to go riding....I'm leaving work in.....129 minutes. :D

Shooting is always fun. I've never been to the Greenville Gun Club....their membership fees always scared me away from even thinking about it.....but I would like to check out their facility. I'd love to be able to shoot at more than 100-yards with the rifles.

adamm
01-01-2008, 08:56 AM
We most likely did pass each other. My son and I were up and down that area all day.He on his red 500r me on my Christmas/Birthday present from the wife --- 2008 R6.

I ride most weekends, give me a call whenever you are heading out... I will most likely be available to join you. Rolling out thru Table Rock and up to Ceasers Head for a few hrs this afternoon (1st).

I can always be reached at 864-380-7095. I dont check the board posts daily so phone is the best way to get me. Welcome to shoot with us as a guest any time :)

Desmo Demon
01-02-2008, 08:06 AM
We most likely did pass each other. My son and I were up and down that area all day.He on his red 500r me on my Christmas/Birthday present from the wife --- 2008 R6.
I think we saw you at least once, yesterday (the 1st). I was riding my yellow 748 and Vicki was on her red/white R1 yesterday. We were at the Holly Springs store for a while and then over at Echo Valley, further down Hwy 11. We mainly rode 288 and several back roads in the area. We saw several cops early in the afternoon, so we tried to stay off of Hwy 11, 178, and Caesar's Head and stormed the back roads.......I want to say we passed each other on Hwy 288 around 4:30-5:00. Was that you heading toward Pumpkintown as we were heading toward Hwy 11?

C.R.S.
01-02-2008, 08:57 PM
Happy New Year Adamm,

New Years Eve, I got out at around 3:30 upto the store (178@11) and did a run up 178 and back. Ran into Desmo & Vickie and chatted with them for awhile. Well the time we got through yakkking it started getting dark and cold and we decided to head to our homesteads.

Sorry for not posting up sooner, haven't been able to get out early enough to confirm some riding times. :scratch: Dont want to hold anybody up waiting for me to show up!!

Congrats on the R6!! :woohooo:
Wish my better half would do that, at least I do get a chance to ride!

Are you going to get out this weekend (weather permitting)?

Hope to hook up!

Ride Safe!!

WeKneeDragger
01-04-2008, 08:18 PM
I'm up for a ride on Sat and or Sun Good weather for the weekend:buddies:

Sat
Jan 5 Partly Cloudy
55/38 20%
55F

Sun
Jan 6 Partly Cloudy
65/43 20%
65F

Wolfman
01-04-2008, 08:31 PM
I'm riding Sun. Havent decided where yet though

C.R.S.
01-04-2008, 09:52 PM
I'm up for a ride on Sat and or Sun Good weather for the weekend:buddies:

Sat
Jan 5 Partly Cloudy
55/38 20%
55F

Sun
Jan 6 Partly Cloudy
65/43 20%
65F

Howdy WeKnee,

I think I missed you late Monday Afternoon at de store.
Ran into Desmo/Vickie and Jackie at the store and talked with'm for awhile then headed back home at around 5'sh.

So you gonna be draggin the wagon this weekend?

What time you lookin at for Saturday?
Sunday I want be able to leave the house until 1:30.

Either way I'll be out riding 178, Silversteen upto 215, maybe over to the Watershed. Just doing my normal routes.

Will try to hook up with the 250-250-650 guy, you know who it is. If you dont listen to him talk about what he has or will do to his bikes, he'll pout for a bit then take his ball and go home. He is a good fella and fun to ride with just a little quirky at times.

Give me a shout in the morning if interested ?

C.R.S.
01-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Hey WeKnee,

We both must be pretty sad, here it is Friday Nite and we are both on CR!

He He He, :buddies: Oh Yea back at ya :D

Desmo Demon
01-07-2008, 09:39 AM
Will try to hook up with the 250-250-650 guy, you know who it is. If you dont listen to him talk about what he has or will do to his bikes, he'll pout for a bit then take his ball and go home. He is a good fella and fun to ride with just a little quirky at times.
This is just far too funny! :rofl: I know exactly who you are refering to. :D ;)

It was good to see you yesterday on 178. It's starting to sound like Vicki and I may have a babysitter in the very near future, so maybe we can do some riding together.

C.R.S.
01-07-2008, 06:08 PM
Howdy Adamm, Dan, WeKnee, Desmo/Vickier and Jackie if your lurking!

Had some good riding this past weekend Yall!!:thumbsup:

Adamm & Dan and it was pleasure meeting/riding with ya, definitely need to do it again!!:applause:

Ride Safe!!:D