PDA

View Full Version : Played "Hookie" Today

Desmo Demon
02-05-2008, 07:20 PM
With a chance of rain at 20% and the temp hovering around the 70-degree mark, Vicki twist my arm to skip work today. Knowing that we could also twist the arm of fellow member C.R.S., we called Chuck and convinced him to go riding with us.

We met at the Store at Hwy 11/Hwy 178 and took some backroads over to Hwy 130. Stopping at the little jumper road that goes to Hwy 107, we stopped and took a few pictures.

Chuck posing on his TLS...
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d32/Kramer_Krazy/chuck_1.jpg

The TLS...
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d32/Kramer_Krazy/chuck_2.jpg

Vicki and Chuck goofing off...
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d32/Kramer_Krazy/chuck_n_vicki.jpg

We eventually wound our way over to Hwy 28 and Warwoman Road to Clayton, shot down 197 and then over to Helen and back up 75/17 and took 76 back home. Vicki and I got in about 260 miles by the time we got home, and I'm sure Chuck got in over 300 by the time he arrived at his doorstep. The clouds were moving in during most of the afternoon, so we only did the one photo shoot. We can't wait until better weather and better road conditions in a few months, so we can get in more riding time in northern Georgia and western NC.

C.R.S.
02-06-2008, 07:12 AM
Howdy Yall,

Per yesterday, YEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW :reddancer:

Had a Great Time!!
I'll return the favor, you know what I'm talking about!!

Do I have 2-chins or 3-chins according to the pics?:rofl:

Cant wait to do the HotSprings Loop!

KUDO's to DESMO & Vickie's Motorcycle Museum !:hail:

I'll keep you updated.

Thanks again!

WeKneeDragger
02-06-2008, 04:48 PM
dogs:ignore:

Freaky D
02-06-2008, 05:50 PM
Figures, yesterday was nice but today when grandma was here to watch baby today it rained :(

C.R.S.
02-06-2008, 05:51 PM
dogs:ignore:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :rofl:

RUFF RUFF :D

WeKnee u been this route before?

197 is SWEEEEEET!

Holler at ya later!!

WeKneeDragger
02-06-2008, 09:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzZqTSrrCy4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sntqhThmBTs&feature=related

found some u tuber cruiser bikes

bode61
02-07-2008, 09:52 AM
I am jealous as well. I could have called in "well" and cruised....hehehe

CRS, what kind of riding gear are you wearing in that pic? It looks like textile gear.

C.R.S.
02-08-2008, 07:30 AM

CRS, what kind of riding gear are you wearing in that pic? It looks like textile gear.

Good Morning,

The suit is textile, its a Joe Rocket Lazer 2-piece. It's about 4 years old.
Still need to get a leather suit at some point!

Later:cool:

Suzuki Vicki
02-12-2008, 05:16 PM
If we had known that, we would have called. I just thought that someone around here should have stayed at work! hee hee:)
It won't be too long and I'll have to twist Terry's arm again. :thumbsup: (As soon as we have another baby sitter, and is warm enough to ride!) Looking forward to getting in more riding soon! The gixxer and the R1 are both freshly washed and waxed and a new oil change on the R1. So I'm just waiting.......

WeKneeDragger
02-16-2008, 08:39 PM
Dang Textile pants makes my butt look big:hand:

http://bigbikeriders.com/photopost/data/500/6845Img_4286.jpg

bode61
02-17-2008, 07:59 AM
hehehe. I have an 8 year daughter and I asked her one day if my pants made my butt look big...she stared at me and said...daddy, the pants don"t make your butt look big....your butt makes your butt look big. Honesty, wow, what a concept!

Justin
02-17-2008, 08:12 AM
daddy, the pants don"t make your butt look big....your butt makes your butt look big.
:eek: :eek:

:D

C.R.S.
02-17-2008, 08:17 AM
Dang Textile pants makes my butt look big:hand:

http://bigbikeriders.com/photopost/data/500/6845Img_4286.jpg

Good Morning,

VERY FUNNNNNY :finger: :thumbsup:

AS previously stated, Is there 2 chins or 3 chins!
Looks like I need a "WideLoad Sign" and a backup alarm He He He :eek:

My wife says thank you for the pic!
She also says: Since I've been riding with yall my backside is never home, and this is the only way she'll see my betterside!! :rofl:

I always enjoy the abuse, makes one feel appreciated! :buddies:

Desmo, Vickie, Weknee: Had a great ride yesterday and thanks again for the assistance with the bike. I'll be troubleshooting the battery/rectifier issues later this afternoon. I appreciate the help and glad we didnt have to do this
:trucktrailer:

WeKnee remember: There will be some future pictures!! He He :rolleyes:

All in good fun!!!

Ride Safe, :flyface

Desmo Demon
02-18-2008, 07:50 AM
I'll be troubleshooting the battery/rectifier issues later this afternoon.
I'll be doing the same thig with my damn Harley this afternoon. :mad:

WeKneeDragger
02-18-2008, 07:20 PM
Here's a smaller picture hope it helps reduce the U know what:spank

Mod: Keeping it clean

C.R.S.
02-18-2008, 09:14 PM
[QUOTE=WeKneeDragger]Here's a smaller picture hope it helps reduce the U know what:spank

Mod: Keeping it clean

OUCH ! Ha Ha Ha :rofl: I feel alot better now!!

You just inspired me to lose some weight?

How'd you write in the comments?

Later :cool:

Suzuki Vicki
02-21-2008, 08:37 AM
I always enjoy the abuse, makes one feel appreciated! :buddies:

Desmo, Vicki, Weknee: Had a great ride yesterday and thanks again for the assistance with the bike. I'll be troubleshooting the battery/rectifier issues later this afternoon. I appreciate the help and glad we didnt have to do this
:trucktrailer:
Ride Safe, :flyface

I hate that I failed to take pix of the whole "rippin' out wires, mechanic" at work! I think the huge vein poppin out on your forhead, and those glowing red eyes would have been great!
Terry reminnded me to the fact that I brought the camera with us the other day. Oh well, yet another great photo op botched my me!:p
I hope you got the bike up and running and ready for the next adventure.
It wouldn't have been a big deal to trailer you home. Except for the fact that Terry tends to bash out my car windows when there is a trailer hooked to the back of the car. You'll have to ask him about that.:p

Desmo Demon
02-21-2008, 12:06 PM
Terry tends to bash out my car windows when there is a trailer hooked to the back of the car.
:words:

:banana:

Suzuki Vicki
02-21-2008, 02:31 PM
:words:

:banana:
Boy, You know it's true. The Jetta shudders every time you come near it with a trailer.:slap:

Desmo Demon
02-21-2008, 07:58 PM
This is a little overdue.......

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d32/Kramer_Krazy/weeknee.jpg

C.R.S.
02-21-2008, 10:18 PM
I hate that I failed to take pix of the whole "rippin' out wires, mechanic" at work! I think the huge vein poppin out on your forhead, and those glowing red eyes would have been great!
Terry reminnded me to the fact that I brought the camera with us the other day. Oh well, yet another great photo op botched my me!:p
I hope you got the bike up and running and ready for the next adventure.
It wouldn't have been a big deal to trailer you home. Except for the fact that Terry tends to bash out my car windows when there is a trailer hooked to the back of the car. You'll have to ask him about that.:p

Yea you could tell I wasn't too happy GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!:mad:

The bike has been running/charging fine during this past week.

I'm in the process of checking the valves, and want be riding until I finish them up. I'll be out of riding commission for a few weeks!

Oh yea who is that handsome skinny guy with the wagggin!:cool:

I'll holler at ya later!!

Suzuki Vicki
02-22-2008, 08:29 AM
Yea you could tell I wasn't too happy GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!:mad:
You were great. You should see me when something soes wrong. Most people run and duck for cover.:eek:

Justin
02-22-2008, 09:37 AM
Boy, You know it's true. The Jetta shudders every time you come near it with a trailer.:slap:
I have an Oldsmobile that feels the same way... :eek:

You two sound like a fun couple :slap: .

WeKneeDragger
02-22-2008, 08:09 PM
You were great. You should see me when something soes wrong. Most people run and duck for cover.:eek:

I'm glad I'm not the only one Vicki :rant: and then there's Mr. Cool and collective getting his bike running, cool as a cumcumber:cool:

Oh yea who is that handsome skinny guy with the wagggin!:cool: It's not that I'm skinny, it's my big fat helmet that makes me look that way:scratch:

Suzuki Vicki
02-25-2008, 08:40 AM
I have an Oldsmobile that feels the same way... :eek:

You two sound like a fun couple :slap: .

Those little smilies look very similar to us. I think they were modeled after us. However I tend to slap Terry with more force than that.:p
:slap:

Suzuki Vicki
02-25-2008, 08:45 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one Vicki :rant: and then there's Mr. Cool and collective getting his bike running, cool as a cumcumber:cool:
I am anything but cool. I tend to swear, throw things, hit stuff, etc....:p
Sometimes, I'm OK, but if I'm trying to fix something and something else breaks, I tend to lose it. Or if Terry is standing over my shoulder and giving orders and just doing unneeded supervising, that drives me nuts and I just want to thump his little skull with a cresent wrench!:rofl:

Desmo Demon
02-25-2008, 10:45 AM
Or if Terry is standing over my shoulder and giving orders and just doing unneeded supervising, that drives me nuts and I just want to thump his little skull with a cresent wrench!:rofl:
I'm only trying to tell you the best, easiest, and faster way to do the repair....as it is obvious that "your way" has not been accepted as the "correct way", yet.....but I'm working on it.

Bucky
02-25-2008, 11:57 AM
Now, children, get along here.

Suzuki Vicki
02-25-2008, 01:43 PM
I'm only trying to tell you the best, easiest, and faster way to do the repair....as it is obvious that "your way" has not been accepted as the "correct way", yet.....but I'm working on it.
My way is the ONLY way!
Your way (which involves irritating me) may cause bodily injury...... to you!

Suzuki Vicki
02-25-2008, 01:44 PM
Now, children, get along here.
We've been trying to get along for a few years now. It just isn't working! LOL!!

Desmo Demon
02-25-2008, 02:52 PM
We've been trying to get along for a few years now. It just isn't working! LOL!!
You resist too much!

C.R.S.
02-25-2008, 05:48 PM
CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG !! :buddies: He He He:rofl:

The Desmo & Vickie Show sounds alot like my home front!
All is well :thumbsup:

Later :cool:

Justin
02-25-2008, 07:38 PM
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

:rofl:

Suzuki Vicki
02-27-2008, 07:31 AM
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

:rofl:
Whooo Hooo!
Someone fetch me a folding chair!:cool:
Now where the heck did Terry run off to?....:p

Desmo Demon
02-27-2008, 08:56 AM
Someone fetch me a folding chair!:cool:
Wasn't that a Geraldo show? :D

Suzuki Vicki
02-27-2008, 09:31 AM
Wasn't that a Geraldo show? :D
Well, yeah, but I'm not going to have sex with farm animals or relatives or something gross like that. You know how they tend to do on the Jerry show. They have high standards, and by golly they are going to stick to them!EEEEWWWWWW:scratch:
I'll just stick to extreme violence!:thumbsup:

Desmo Demon
02-27-2008, 02:36 PM
I'll just stick to extreme violence!:thumbsup:
I'm starting to think I saw you on an episode of "COPS" before I married you!!! :whip:

Justin
02-27-2008, 06:27 PM
I'm starting to think I saw you on an episode of "COPS" before I married you!!! :whip:
Ohhhh, you see the preview to the new COPS... called "DEA", looked :thumbsup: .

C.R.S.
02-27-2008, 07:16 PM
Who punches the hardest ! He He He :rolleyes:

The best thing about hubby/wife tiffs is making up!!:buddies:

Yall fight safe now ya hear!!:rofl:

Suzuki Vicki
02-28-2008, 08:07 AM
I was on a few episodes. In one, I was wrestling with the cops and managed to cuss 'em out without taking the Marlboro outta my mouth!:reddancer:
On another episode, I was fleeing from them in a high speed chase while riding a lawnmower.VroomVroom
Then we had the domestic violence call where I beat the hell out of you in a food fight!:spit:
I think there are more, but I was so drunk I can't remember!:beer: Now where are those dang car keys!

Suzuki Vicki
02-28-2008, 08:11 AM
Who punches the hardest ! He He He :rolleyes:

The best thing about hubby/wife tiffs is making up!!:buddies:

Yall fight safe now ya hear!!:rofl:
Oh I kick A$$!:p
We never make up! It is just an on going thing for us I think. If we didn't give each other grief all the time, we would never communicate!:ignore:

Desmo Demon
02-28-2008, 01:01 PM
I was on a few episodes.....
You forgot the one where you threw your bag of weed into the trash and then, after the cops were called in because someone found it, you went back and asked the cops if anyone found your bag in the trash can. :rofl:

If we didn't give each other grief all the time, we would never communicate!:ignore:
Is THAT what we do?....Hmmmm....I must not have been paying attention when you were telling me about it. :reddancer:

bode61
02-28-2008, 03:13 PM
All I know is that I want to PARTY with both of you!

Does anyone know a good bail bondsman?

C.R.S.
02-28-2008, 05:16 PM
Mr. Vickie and Mrs. Terry yall need to run for office!:thumbsup:

Your better than the current crop that's running.

At least with yall at the helm, we'll know where each of you stand!:rofl:

Boy this is turning out to be a good lengthy thread!

This may be the longest run in CR Upstate's history!
Just think, it all started with Desmo taking a day off from work to go ride with his better half! Aint dat sweeeet !! He He He :woohooo:

Yall ride safe!

Suzuki Vicki
02-29-2008, 06:56 AM
Originally Posted by Suzuki Vicki
If we didn't give each other grief all the time, we would never communicate!

Is THAT what we do?....Hmmmm....I must not have been paying attention when you were telling me about it. :reddancer:
Communicate this........ :finger:
I'm getting ready to wash my bike and possibly go for a little ride. Whilst you, my little furry vermin, are stuck at work. VroomVroom
Now if it would just hurry up and get warm.

Suzuki Vicki
02-29-2008, 06:59 AM
All I know is that I want to PARTY with both of you!

Does anyone know a good bail bondsman?
I thought you were bringing the bail money for all of us.:thumbsup:
Actually a party for us constitutes us staying awake past 10:30PM.:spit:

Suzuki Vicki
02-29-2008, 07:05 AM
Mr. Vickie and Mrs. Terry yall need to run for office!:thumbsup:

Your better than the current crop that's running.

At least with yall at the helm, we'll know where each of you stand!:rofl:

Boy this is turning out to be a good lengthy thread!

This may be the longest run in CR Upstate's history!
Just think, it all started with Desmo taking a day off from work to go ride with his better half! Aint dat sweeeet !! He He He :woohooo:

Yall ride safe!
Actually our cat and dog are better than the crop running now.:p
But it would be super cool to get to ride in Air Force One so I might just have to start my campaign I don't suppose "Better late than never" would be a good theme?
I wonder if I could get the secret service to assassinate terry for me.:cool:

Desmo Demon
02-29-2008, 08:27 AM
Whilst you, my little furry vermin, are stuck at work. VroomVroom
Well....I do have to make money for YOUR gas and tires!

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d32/Kramer_Krazy/vicki_tire.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d32/Kramer_Krazy/tire_stack.jpg

But it would be super cool to get to ride in Air Force One so I might just have to start my campaign I don't suppose "Better late than never" would be a good theme?
I wonder if I could get the secret service to assassinate terry for me.:cool:
Flying in Air Force One would be a cool way to join the Mile-High Club, but.....you'd probably prefer it was with someone other than me. :eek:

Suzuki Vicki
02-29-2008, 02:55 PM
Well....I do have to make money for YOUR gas and tires!
Flying in Air Force One would be a cool way to join the Mile-High Club, but.....you'd probably prefer it was with someone other than me. :eek:
Heck, I think I'm going to go ahead and be a Nun. Whoo hoo, I could be a flying nun!:cool:
Anyway, you need to quit surfing forums and get back to work and make me gas and tire money!:p

Desmo Demon
02-29-2008, 03:37 PM
Anyway, you need to quit surfing forums and get back to work and make me gas and tire money!:p
I'm surprised you are back from your bike ride so soon. I figure I won't be home to ruin your evening for nearly another two hours.

Suzuki Vicki
02-29-2008, 08:21 PM
I'm surprised you are back from your bike ride so soon. I figure I won't be home to ruin your evening for nearly another two hours.
Momma got too cold. My hands were freezing to the controls.VroomVroom Besides, I was a little bored with no one to harass while riding.:reddancer:
Do you really think that you have to be near me to ruin my day?:slap:
Actually, I just didn't have enough money to get very far enough away from you. So I think I'll just make a break for it tomorrow or Sunday.:burnout:

bode61
03-01-2008, 05:18 AM
WOW!!!!

I am feeling a GROUP HUG coming on!!!

anyone remember the words to Kumbaya?

C.R.S.
03-01-2008, 02:40 PM
Here's some wisdom for those of us who have been married for a while:
Question: Who wears the pants in the family?

Husband: I wear the pants in the family

Wife: Yea maybe, but I choose which pants you wear :slap:

Yall ride safe this weekend!

Suzuki Vicki
03-04-2008, 06:41 AM
WOW!!!!

I am feeling a GROUP HUG coming on!!!

anyone remember the words to Kumbaya?
I've done went and forgot the words!:)
However I could still keep rhythm by thumping on Terry's skull in time to the music!:slap: :buddies:

Suzuki Vicki
03-04-2008, 06:42 AM
Here's some wisdom for those of us who have been married for a while:
Question: Who wears the pants in the family?

Husband: I wear the pants in the family

Wife: Yea maybe, but I choose which pants you wear :slap:

Yall ride safe this weekend!
In reality, I try to let Terry think that he's in control. It does his ego good.:p

Desmo Demon
03-04-2008, 07:13 AM
In reality, I try to let Terry thik that he's in control. It does his ego good.:p
I really have come to the conclusion that the three-year old runs the house!

bode61
03-05-2008, 05:44 AM
AMEN Desmo!!!

Justin
03-05-2008, 07:57 AM
I really have come to the conclusion that the three-year old runs the house!
Now that is funny! :spit:

Suzuki Vicki
03-05-2008, 02:37 PM
The sad part is that it's true.
I may let Terry think he's in control, but Audrey has him wrapped around her little pinkie finger.:)

C.R.S.
03-05-2008, 05:53 PM
The sad part is that it's true.
I may let Terry think he's in control, but Audrey has him wrapped around her little pinkie finger.:)

It sounds like little Miss Audrey has Momma wrapped around her finger TOO:rofl:

When my kids were that little, You wouldn't believe how wrapped I was around their little mischevious fingers. I believed they turned out OTAY!
But you see how old and worn out I look. Kids are fun but they can make you age before your time. I wouldn't trade anything for it though.

See Ya :cool:

Suzuki Vicki
03-06-2008, 06:29 AM
It sounds like little Miss Audrey has Momma wrapped around her finger TOO:rofl:

When my kids were that little, You wouldn't believe how wrapped I was around their little mischevious fingers. I believed they turned out OTAY!
But you see how old and worn out I look. Kids are fun but they can make you age before your time. I wouldn't trade anything for it though.

See Ya :cool:
I could actually see a kid having complete control over ya!:p
Now in my case, I'm way too slick for Audrey to pull the "Beeeeze(please) mommy" thing on!:rofl:
Actually, I'll go ahead and admit it,she plays me like a fiddle and I know it! But I still think she had Terry wrapped up worse!:)

flynfink
03-06-2008, 01:34 PM
Wow, this was (is) way too funny..

I think Vicki and Terry need to go to their corners. I know a few good cut men.

Hey Vicki, HeyTerry.. How's things??

Suzuki Vicki
03-06-2008, 03:38 PM
Wow, this was (is) way too funny..

I think Vicki and Terry need to go to their corners. I know a few good cut men.

Just as long as I don't have tostand in a corner for a "Time out":rofl:
I guess we are just having to find something to do to kill the bordom!
We are doing pretty well. Trying to ride every chance we get. However, I think it will be a few weeks before my mom will babysit for us. How's things out your way?

Desmo Demon
03-06-2008, 05:43 PM
PVS - Putting up with Vicki's Shit. :D

Actually, I think we are doing farily well. Combined we've probably logged over 5000 miles since January 1st and have killed off three more tires with a fourth gonna be toast in another ride. We are getting a little tired of riding around here and northern Georgia. We're hoping for better roads and nicer weather so we can start making runs into the deep twisties in North Kackalacky territory and upwards of Erwin, TN. We're hoping to hit the Ducks ALong the Blue Ridge rally, again, and we're talkign about takign a week-long motorcycle trip to somewhere.....just not too sure where. We've been talking about just riding up into VA and WV, hitting all the twisties, or maybe run a little ride up to the Vermont/New Hampshire area for the heck of it. Anyway....

I had to reread this thread. It was kinda comical. :D

Now, if we can just get Vicki into the oval office so we can get a law passed like only bikes are allowed at Deals Gap and a few other roads and we can have motorcycle races on the Blue Ridge Parkway instead of those pesky bicyclists!

Justin
03-07-2008, 05:24 AM
Did I make page 8? :scratch:

Justin
03-07-2008, 05:25 AM
Nope! :headshake:

:burnout:

flynfink
03-07-2008, 07:41 AM
Just as long as I don't have tostand in a corner for a "Time out":rofl:
I guess we are just having to find something to do to kill the bordom!
We are doing pretty well. Trying to ride every chance we get. However, I think it will be a few weeks before my mom will babysit for us. How's things out your way?

LOL-doing OK, been busy traveling with work and such. Bike's getting a bunch of work done over the last month or so, but should be done next week (12k service plus, cams degreed, tapered roller bearing in the headset, etc) Only rides I've gotten since Jan. have been short outings on CBR600F4i that belongs to Chrisanne's daughter. Having been riding high torque bikes for so long, it's a bit comical to rev to 10k and have no power, then wham... LOL

Catch ya in May for sure.

C.R.S.
03-07-2008, 08:36 PM
Can we get to page 8 on this one!!

We need some more Desmo/Vickie episodes! He He He:rolleyes:

C.R.S.
03-07-2008, 08:45 PM
PVS - Putting up with Vicki's Shit. :D

I hate to add fuel to the fire, but couldn't hold back!!

What does P.U.T.S. stand for? This is for you Vickie!:rofl:

Putting Up with Terry's Sh#% ! :beer:

Suzuki Vicki
03-08-2008, 02:19 PM
I hate to add fuel to the fire, but couldn't hold back!!

What does P.U.T.S. stand for? This is for you Vickie!:rofl:

Putting Up with Terry's Sh#% ! :beer:
Cool! thanks! I need all the help I can get having to deal with him!:)

bode61
03-08-2008, 03:05 PM
I want page 8!!!!!!!!!

C.R.S.
03-08-2008, 09:06 PM
I want page 8!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Bode61 making it to page 8 aint dat gr8t! :applause:

Anyone care to add fuel to the fire????

Desmo Demon
03-10-2008, 07:53 AM
Cool! thanks! I need all the help I can get having to deal with him!:)
No need in "dealing" with me....just break something and put me to work fixing it......and thanks to Vicki, we now have a new vehicle for me to tinker with....

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d32/Kramer_Krazy/truck_left.jpg

We bought it on Saturday and by noon on Sunday, I'd already installed an aftermarket water temp gauge, figured out that the truck truely was overheating, and I took the thermostat out to find it running at a cool 140-degrees. Now, I just have to buy a new thermostat and install it....maybe this afternoon.....I still need to fix an exhaust leak and might find something else to do to it before the week is over.

Justin
03-10-2008, 09:01 AM
:thumbsup:

You good at breaking rusty bolts free? I have a u-joint (another one :rant: ) I need to replace, need to pick up some PB and get the torch going on it!

Desmo Demon
03-10-2008, 09:36 AM
...need to pick up some PB and get the torch going on it!
Heat is your friend!

C.R.S.
03-10-2008, 04:04 PM
No need in "dealing" with me....just break something and put me to work fixing it......and thanks to Vicki, we now have a new vehicle for me to tinker with....

We bought it on Saturday and by noon on Sunday, I'd already installed an aftermarket water temp gauge, figured out that the truck truely was overheating, and I took the thermostat out to find it running at a cool 140-degrees. Now, I just have to buy a new thermostat and install it....maybe this afternoon.....I still need to fix an exhaust leak and might find something else to do to it before the week is over.

I like the new wagon, Looks like the honda will fit in the bed. He He He!

Later:cool:

Suzuki Vicki
03-11-2008, 08:14 AM

Well, see the thing is, if you don't have a project to keep you busy and out of trouble, you tend to get on my nerves. And that's where I start to plan out how to get rid of you after I kill ya!:p