PDA

View Full Version : I Hope...

bode61
02-25-2008, 05:00 AM
...that someone got out and rode last weekend. someone has to make me jealous. bike is still in shop. hope to hear today that it is done.

Justin
02-25-2008, 05:16 AM
:headshake:

Nope... :(

What was it in the shop for? Tires and oil?

Bucky
02-25-2008, 06:24 AM
I was surprised how few were out Saturday 2/23/2008. I went out about 10:00 and went 150 miles. Only saw five or six others. I was in Pickens, then Holly Springs store, 11 both directions, 130 to 64 to 178 and elsewhere.

There was a large group of bicyclists from Niagara Falls, Ontario doing 178.

Weather turned out to be more beautiful as the day went on.

Sunday (me in the car), I saw perhaps 8 bikers.

Where is everyone? ...or were you out when/where I wasn't?

I gotta learn how to ride this thing, and the only way to do that is to get out there!

Desmo Demon
02-25-2008, 07:26 AM
No babysitter for us, so we rode up to the Boone, NC area to pick up some bike parts. Sunday, I spent a lot of the day putting the Harley back together and messing with the parts we picked up on Saturday. We did drive the car up to The Store around 1-ish yesterday......we didn't see a single person. I do think we may have a babysitter for this coming weekend, though. I'll have to do an oil change on the ST2 and mount a tire to the spare 748 rear wheel before then. ;)

Suzuki Vicki
02-25-2008, 08:27 AM
Hopefully the weather will hold out for us to have a great ride this coming weekend.
Since I was trapped in a car with Terry all day Saturday.:p
Now we just have to plan where we want to ride off to.
Saturday will be our big day since Terry's mom will be bringing Audrey back Sunday and we like to make it home before she gats to the house.:cool:

bode61
02-26-2008, 05:53 AM
Still trying to get the shifter and the autoclutch to work properly. Was too busy at work yesterday to follow up with the shop but I plan to call them this morning. Hopefully she will be ready by the weekend as it is supposed to be nice this weekend.

Desmo Demon
02-26-2008, 08:40 AM
Still trying to get the shifter and the autoclutch to work properly. Was too busy at work yesterday to follow up with the shop but I plan to call them this morning.
I'm sure they'll get it straightened out, eventually. It's a shame it wouldn't work correctly once we installed the Pingel. I'm sure you're gonna love the crap out of that bike!

Suzuki Vicki
02-27-2008, 07:43 AM
Still trying to get the shifter and the autoclutch to work properly. Was too busy at work yesterday to follow up with the shop but I plan to call them this morning. Hopefully she will be ready by the weekend as it is supposed to be nice this weekend.
You could always tell them that if they don't hurry up and move it along, I'm coming down there to kick thier asses with my one good foot!:p
We need our riding buddy back!VroomVroom
I just know that you're going to love that bike once all the bugs are worked out.
Let us know if you'e going to be out this weekend.