PDA

View Full Version : Happy Anniversary - SuzukiVicki

Desmo Demon
03-17-2008, 07:57 AM
I just wanted to let everyone know that today marks the two-year anniversary of Vicki riding her own bike, again, after her head-on collision with an Oldsmobile in 2003. Since getting back on her own bike, she's been fortunate enough to log over 20k miles while managing the house and taking care of our daughter. Congratulations, Vicki! I love my riding buddy. ;)

http://www.desmodemon.com/gsxr_page.html

http://www.desmodemon.com/vicks_gsxr.jpg

http://www.desmodemon.com/R1_jocassee_1.jpg

http://www.desmodemon.com/vicki_215.jpg

Suzuki Vicki
03-17-2008, 04:11 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that today marks the two-year anniversary of Vicki riding her own bike, again, after her head-on collision with an Oldsmobile in 2003. Since getting back on her own bike, she's been fortunate enough to log over 20k miles while managing the house and taking care of our daughter. Congratulations, Vicki! I love my riding buddy. ;)
Aaaaawwwwwww.... How sweet, You remembered! I'm really impressed!
I think you're supposed to get me something....A new bike will work!
Or at least a baby sitter so I can put more miles on the bikes I already have!:leno:
P.S. I LOVE the new smilies. I think this one looks like me: :rpin:
And this one looks like Terry: :icon_butt: Or this one: :Benson:

Desmo Demon
03-17-2008, 04:33 PM
...when you are trying to get me to finish up the work on your bikes quicker....like changing tires so you can go riding...

Naw....the second one isn't me at all.....I don't get embarassed! :woot:

C.R.S.
03-17-2008, 05:53 PM
...when you are trying to get me to finish up the work on your bikes quicker....like changing tires so you can go riding...

Naw....the second one isn't me at all.....I don't get embarassed! :woot:

Congrats on the Ride-aversery !:woot: VroomVroom

Hope yall been doing Otay!

Benson
03-17-2008, 11:39 PM
Aaaaawwwwwww.... How sweet, You remembered! I'm really impressed!
I think you're supposed to get me something....A new bike will work!
Or at least a baby sitter so I can put more miles on the bikes I already have!:leno:

I sometimes think that this Fart smiley looks like me! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/FastBenson/Odds%20and%20Ends/Smilies/icon_Fart.gif

Nothing is as lovely as a fart so epic it rearanges your bowells.

Naming this farting smiley after me is hillarious, and more than a little touching(I might even have a tear in my eye...)
:Benson:

Desmo Demon
03-18-2008, 05:35 AM
(I might even have a tear in my eye...) :Benson:
That's from the gas fumes!

Suzuki Vicki
03-18-2008, 09:10 AM
I sometimes think that this Fart smiley looks like me! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/FastBenson/Odds%20and%20Ends/Smilies/icon_Fart.gif

Nothing is as lovely as a fart so epic it rearanges your bowells.

Naming this farting smiley after me is hillarious, and more than a little touching(I might even have a tear in my eye...)
:Benson:
Yeah, I'm a little hurt that this one isn't named after me: :rpin:
And I still think ths one is Terry! :icon_butt:

flynfink
03-18-2008, 03:16 PM
Congrats Vicki- wow, We must have met about the time you started riding again.

Suzuki Vicki
03-18-2008, 05:13 PM
Congrats Vicki- wow, We must have met about the time you started riding again.
Thanks!
It wasn't too very long afterwards.
The time has just flown by since I started back. I'm just very glad I was able to ride again!VroomVroom

Suzuki Vicki
03-18-2008, 05:15 PM
Thanks for all the well wishes everyone!
It's a shame we couldn't all get together and go for a "Ride-aversery"! That would have been great!:leno:

Justin
03-19-2008, 08:52 PM
Ahhh, hence her sig. :olderrr:

Suzuki Vicki
03-20-2008, 07:50 AM
Ahhh, hence her sig. :olderrr:
Oh yes! There is a very long, gory, pain filled story behind that sig line.
I just try to not bore everyone with the details. :)
Terry has had to listen to me whine about it enough I guess!:rant:

Desmo Demon
03-20-2008, 11:06 AM
Terry has had to listen to me whine about it enough I guess!:rant:
I have it memorized....shall I recite it?

BTW, it is not safe for work if you turn the volume up on your computer. There are a LOT of bad words used. :rpin:

C.R.S.
03-20-2008, 07:04 PM
Hey Desmo & Vickie,

Let me know if these smiliees explain how yall really are? He He :y_peace:

Desmo :hail: praising Vickie :rpin: :whatever:

See Ya VroomVroom

Desmo Demon
03-21-2008, 09:49 AM
Let me know if these smiliees explain how yall really are? He He
I think it is more like this....

One day, Chuck came into the forum and immediately Vicki was telling others :trolls: . He viewed this as a :nutkick: and got really :furious: . Everyone just told him to :hand: . Chuck was :conf44: and started to :furious: . Vicki was :conf44: and told him :eusa_boohoo: . Chuck said :whatever: , got on his :leno: and :wheelie: away. Once at the house, he started to :beer1: . Now, Chuck normally isn't a :rr: , but he was really :mad: . It wasn't long before he was :assshaking: to the :eusa_boohoo: on the stereo. He :rr: so much that he was seeing :oolongthecutebunny: and started to :puke: . Stumbling across the house, he eventually made it to :sleep . The next morning he spent most of it on the :dump and really felt :olderrr: .

I think that sums it up pretty well. :rofl2:

C.R.S.
03-21-2008, 02:06 PM

One day, Chuck came into the forum and immediately Vicki was telling others :trolls: . He viewed this as a :nutkick: and got really :furious: . Everyone just told him to :hand: . Chuck was :conf44: and started to :furious: . Vicki was :conf44: and told him :eusa_boohoo: . Chuck said :whatever: , got on his :leno: and :wheelie: away. Once at the house, he started to :beer1: . Now, Chuck normally isn't a :rr: , but he was really :mad: . It wasn't long before he was :assshaking: to the :eusa_boohoo: on the stereo. He :rr: so much that he was seeing :oolongthecutebunny: and started to :puke: . Stumbling across the house, he eventually made it to :sleep . The next morning he spent most of it on the :dump and really felt :olderrr: .I think that sums it up pretty well. :rofl2:

Howdy,

MR. DESMO you are the Smilee Master!!!:hail:

I'm not worthy to even attempt to converse with THEE in SMILEE Lingo!

You are de man!!
Oh yea who has the Roll Pin Today?? :rpin:

I'll never bring this question up again?? Yikes!!!

Sounds like I deserve these:
:spank :bricks: :thgatlin: :nutkick: :whip: :icon_toilet: He He He!!

Yall Take Care!!

Suzuki Vicki
03-21-2008, 04:27 PM

One day, Chuck came into the forum and immediately Vicki was telling others :trolls: . He viewed this as a :nutkick: and got really :furious: . Everyone just told him to :hand: . Chuck was :conf44: and started to :furious: . Vicki was :conf44: and told him :eusa_boohoo: . Chuck said :whatever: , got on his :leno: and :wheelie: away. Once at the house, he started to :beer1: . Now, Chuck normally isn't a :rr: , but he was really :mad: . It wasn't long before he was :assshaking: to the :eusa_boohoo: on the stereo. He :rr: so much that he was seeing :oolongthecutebunny: and started to :puke: . Stumbling across the house, he eventually made it to :sleep . The next morning he spent most of it on the :dump and really felt :olderrr: .

I think that sums it up pretty well. :rofl2:

Can someone say that Terry has WAY too much free time on his hands while he's supposed to be working?!
This one is still me at my best! : :rpin:

bode61
03-25-2008, 06:22 PM
Congradulations from your "BITCH" hehehehe.

bode

Desmo Demon
03-25-2008, 06:44 PM
:rofl2:

Yeah.....on Saturday Vicki picked up a new "bitch".....I really.....REALLY wish I had a camera with me!!!!!

WeKneeDragger
03-25-2008, 08:14 PM

bode

Bode,
If I would have only know this on saturday

Terry,
Ur a lucky man

Suzuki Vicki
03-26-2008, 07:29 AM
Bode,
If I would have only know this on saturday

Terry,
Ur a lucky man
Hey, he's my beeeotch! You can't have him! He's adjusted to the R1 now.:leno: I would have given almost anything to have brought the camera with us.
Of course, Terry is a very lucky guy too! I think he forgets this from time to time. And I have to slap reality back into him!