PDA

View Full Version : Finally got out there!

Freaky D
03-19-2008, 10:08 PM
Well it was actually Sunday. I've had company in and out of town and haven't been able to add on to a ride yet...until Sunday.

I ended up being the sport chick with the Harley dudes but it didn't matter one bit. We headed up into NC and got into some decent twisties. The leader knew the roads really well and set a good pace. It was a beautiful ride, I have no idea where I was but is was great. Of course I forgot my camera but I'm sure it was scenery that you've all seen.

I froze my tush off as we headed north but got relief just in time as we headed back. I started shivering! I really need to get a cold weather jacket.

We passed tons of other bikes (maybe some of you, that was me waving heehee).

Anyway it was a start. Can't wait to meet some of ya out there:D

Justin
03-19-2008, 11:21 PM
:woot:

:ant:

Desmo Demon
03-20-2008, 06:44 AM
I ended up being the sport chick with the Harley dudes but it didn't matter one bit. We headed up into NC and got into some decent twisties. The leader knew the roads really well and set a good pace.
Riding a Harley and setting a good pace? http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d32/Kramer_Krazy/rofl3.gif

Suzuki Vicki
03-20-2008, 07:42 AM
I'm glad you finally go to get out and ride!
It's supposed to be GREAT weather Saturday, maybe you'll be able to go again.VroomVroom
Sorry you had to freeze to do it though! A good set of leathers or a good jacket is a must for me. I freeze easily also.

Freaky D
03-20-2008, 05:51 PM
Riding a Harley and setting a good pace? http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d32/Kramer_Krazy/rofl3.gif

:rpin: Don't make me pull thus puter over!

Yeah, I expected a little flack but is was a really good ride. Even though they were on harleys it was a good pace for my first time out on those roads. It's been a while since I took some nice turns. It was niiiiiice and relaxing:D

C.R.S.
03-20-2008, 06:53 PM
Glad you Finally Got Out There!

Yea those mountain twisteees are addictive!!

I haven't been out for a while myself, I'm hoping to get mine back together Friday and hopefully get a ride in Saturday!

Catch ya later,