PDA

View Full Version : New Ninja 2.5 Worth Entertaining!!

C.R.S.
04-14-2008, 09:31 AM
Witnessed a fella on the new Ninja 2.5 Railing 178 this past Sunday.

Definately worth a look.

Aint that right wekneedragger!!!

later
:hiding:

STRETCH
04-14-2008, 05:39 PM
I wonder wear they put the extra 30 lbs.

Justin
04-14-2008, 11:36 PM
I saw a pair of them over the weekend. Two folks just cruising with some high-vis jackets. They definately look new and improved! :applause:

PUSkunk
04-15-2008, 02:09 AM
The new 250 Ninjas? I got this guy last Sunday on 276, talked to him for a bit too.http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2303/2399742904_06597a8fc9_b.jpg

Desmo Demon
04-15-2008, 05:51 AM
If I wasn't a lard-ass, I'd like to have one.....but then again I'd be sooooo slow compared to someone with an older two-fiddy that we know. :hiding:

:rofl2:

C.R.S.
04-15-2008, 08:44 AM
If I wasn't a lard-ass, I'd like to have one.....but then again I'd be sooooo slow compared to someone with an older two-fiddy that we know. :hiding:

:rofl2:

Howdy,

The fella on the black 250 dropped our mutual friend like a bad habit once in the twisteees.
Then our mutual friend talked about his tires were slowing him down.
It's always something with'm.

The other fella is good guy and boy he can he scoooot! :scooter: :applause:

Shoulda seen him!
Well gotta go!

Suzuki Vicki
04-15-2008, 09:27 AM
If I wasn't a lard-ass, I'd like to have one.....but then again I'd be sooooo slow compared to someone with an older two-fiddy that we know. :hiding: :rofl2:
You are already too slow even with the 748.:scooter:
I was there and witnessed it the day that you got passed by the 250.:Gum:

Suzuki Vicki
04-15-2008, 09:33 AM
Howdy,

The fella on the black 250 dropped our mutual friend like a bad habit once in the twisteees.
Then our mutual friend talked about his tires were slowing him down.
It's always something with'm.
That's so funny. Every time Terry and I run into he who must not be named, he is always bragging about how well his tires handle.

Desmo Demon
04-16-2008, 05:57 AM
I was there and witnessed it the day that you got passed by the 250.:Gum:
Hey! My tire pressures were a little low that day!

....and I let him pass me. :assshaking:

C.R.S.
04-16-2008, 11:50 AM
Hey! My tire pressures were a little low that day!

....and I let him pass me. :assshaking:

I'll bring out the SV next time because I'm waiting on the jet kit and can for the UVM, then we'll see how the 250 does!!

This has been stated over the past couple of weekends!

Reminds of a wannabee terminator, I'll BE BAAK, again,again,again with correct tire pressures, jet kit, new hair do, faster stickers and so forth.

Anyway he's still good ol guy besides the quirks!!

Later,:hiding:

Suzuki Vicki
04-17-2008, 08:36 AM
I'll bring out the SV next time because I'm waiting on the jet kit and can for the UVM, then we'll see how the 250 does!!

This has been stated over the past couple of weekends!

Reminds of a wannabee terminator, I'll BE BAAK, again,again,again with correct tire pressures, jet kit, new hair do, faster stickers and so forth.

Anyway he's still good ol guy besides the quirks!!

Later,:hiding:
He used to be a real good guy. Always just a little on the arrogant side, but, hey, he could really follow through with all the smack talk way back then.:applause:
I dunno what has gotten into him over the last several years. I guess just not wanting to admit that there are newer, faster riders out there or something.:eusa_boohoo:
I just don't want to see him get hurt trying to impress someone. Either trying to prove to himself that he is still fast or trying to impress a newbie or something like that.

WeKneeDragger
04-18-2008, 09:25 PM
Witnessed a fella on the new Ninja 2.5 Railing 178 this past Sunday.

Definately worth a look.

Aint that right wekneedragger!!!

later
:hiding:

He could definately keep that 250 wound tight. He was matching me turn for turn and on my :assshaking: Truth be known I was probably holding him up. When we got to the line I got off my bike and shook his had.:applause:

C.R.S.
04-19-2008, 08:41 PM
He could definately keep that 250 wound tight. He was matching me turn for turn and on my :assshaking: Truth be known I was probably holding him up. When we got to the line I got off my bike and shook his had.:applause:

I was following the two of'm. Draggin the Waggin and the 2.5 saying move over. KUDOS to Both of ya, wish I could flo like that through the turns!!:applause:

Hopefully see ya Sunday!

Later :hiding: