PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Afternoon Soggggy Ride!

C.R.S.
04-27-2008, 11:21 PM
Glad to see a few Sogggy Sunday Riders!

Did the 178 / East Middle Fork route over to Ceazars Head this afternoon between the down pours. Stopped at Ceazars Head to let the TL dry out and saw a white VFR with side bags, 2 X Duc Monsters and a cruiser. Caught up with them enroute to Greenville they went strait on Poisett and I turned left on to North Pleasnatburg headed to the house.

Would any these folks be part of the CR crew?

Hope everyone made it home safe!

See Ya!

Wolfman
04-28-2008, 05:54 PM
I wasnt part of that SOGGY CREW but i was SOGGY, rode back from the Dragon on Sunday and by the time I got home I thought i had grown gills

C.R.S.
04-28-2008, 09:49 PM
I wasnt part of that SOGGY CREW but i was SOGGY, rode back from the Dragon on Sunday and by the time I got home I thought i had grown gills

Glad to see ya back on the road again! :applause:
Did you ride the FZ?

How was the Gap, busy as usual?

Post up when ya do a mountain run, would like to tag along for a portion of the trip!

Ride Safe

Justin
04-28-2008, 09:56 PM
I went to the store on Sunday... lol, so 20 mins on the bike and back. :hiding:

Wolfman
04-28-2008, 10:14 PM
Glad to see ya back on the road again! :applause:
Did you ride the FZ?

How was the Gap, busy as usual?

Post up when ya do a mountain run, would like to tag along for a portion of the trip!

Ride Safe
Yep, rode the FZ. She still needs a few more parts (all cosmetic stuff).

Actually it was'nt that busy on the Dragon. And not much LEO presence yet.

I'll be up in the mountains again this weekend more than likely. Probaly the Ashville/Lake Lure area,

C.R.S.
04-28-2008, 10:41 PM
Good Deal,

Depends on Honey Doos this week, not sure what day Sat/Sun for riding.
The nice weather brings out the folks and it gets a little too busy at times.
The local LEO's up at de sto have been out the past few weekends and a change of scenery HWY9 Lake Lure area or maybe the watershed (Old HWY25) just outside of Trest sounds like an alternative place to play.

If you head over to Lake Lure or Asheville, hope it will be Good Run and uneventful!

Ride Safe!

vfr800
07-09-2008, 02:53 PM
I was the white VFR. Rode 9 hours, 7 in the rain.