PDA

View Full Version : Blondie & Duker are famous

WeKneeDragger
05-19-2008, 09:24 PM
Hurry Hurry b4 they run out of issues. I have had the privilege of riding with both of them. Even at the same time!

Dang it, I should have got their autographs that day. Now that they are stars they probably won't give me the time of day.:hsfu:

Ck out the spring of 2008 Motorcycle Lifestyle

Desmo Demon
05-20-2008, 04:44 AM
:rofl2:

Too funny.

:applause:

C.R.S.
05-20-2008, 11:36 AM
Hurry Hurry b4 they run out of issues. I have had the privilege of riding with both of them. Even at the same time!

Dang it, I should have got their autographs that day. Now that they are stars they probably won't give me the time of day.:hsfu:

Ck out the spring of 2008 Motorcycle Lifestyle

DITTO Here,

I've ridden with them and been passsssed by both of'm and WeKneeDragger.
OH Such an HONOR to be abused by such royalty/celebrities of the Upstate.
My Hero's, I wanna be like dem when I grow-up.

The Queen of the Upstate makes the Motorcycle Lifestyle Issue, Desmo gets accolades for expert photography & technical prowess and Mr. WeKneedragger is in the same issue twice, him and de wing and the footpeg. :applause: to YALLLLLL!!

Now my life can continue since riding with such ROYALTY!! He He !:scooter:

See Ya:hiding:

Suzuki Vicki
05-20-2008, 12:37 PM
Hee hee!!
You guys are too funny!:Gum:
We may possiably have a baby sitter this weekend which will enable us to terrorize the locals!:scooter:

C.R.S.
05-20-2008, 05:41 PM
Hee hee!!
You guys are too funny!:Gum:
We may possiably have a baby sitter this weekend which will enable us to terrorize the locals!:scooter:

Would you honor us peasants, with your celebrity presence!:hail:

I need to bring my issue, would you be so kind to sign!

Did that just rhyme, Uh Oh, I better go!

I'm not sure which day I can get out yet.

Hopefully can meet up with YALL CELEBRITIES if you dont mind us local yocals!! He He He!!

Later :hiding:

Suzuki Vicki
05-21-2008, 08:30 AM
Would you honor us peasants, with your celebrity presence!:hail:

I need to bring my issue, would you be so kind to sign!

Did that just rhyme, Uh Oh, I better go!

I'm not sure which day I can get out yet.

Hopefully can meet up with YALL CELEBRITIES if you dont mind us local yocals!! He He He!!

Later :hiding:

Just try not to get too close until autograph time is called. I hired a couple of rough and tough body guards. (Got to make sure nothing happens to the good foot!) hee hee.
I'm not sure when or where we will be out and about at or even if we will for sure have a sitter.:Gum:
Terry crashed my parade by reminding me that it's going to be Memorial day weekend which equals LOTS of law enforcement. :bricks:
I love and respect our LEOs who do work pretty hard for less money than I'm willing to do that job for. However they tend to cramp my style just a tiny bit!:eusa_boohoo:
So, I guess if we do ride, we will try to find those tiny little roads that are very well hidden from the rest of the driving population particularly the drunk ones.:buddies:

Desmo Demon
05-21-2008, 10:16 AM
So, I guess if we do ride, we will try to find those tiny little roads that are very well hidden from the rest of the driving population particularly the drunk ones.:buddies:
And if they are the roads that I think they are, you'll have to come ride with us, C.R.S.....it'll be an all day ride, though. ;)

Heck, Weknee can come, also....if he behaves. :assshaking:

C.R.S.
05-21-2008, 11:18 AM
let me know !! Have to clear it with my better half!!

Suzuki Vicki
05-21-2008, 02:16 PM
let me know !! Have to clear it with my better half!!
Heck, Bring her with ya! We'll corrupt her too. Or does she not trust your driving?:scooter: :hiding: Hee hee

C.R.S.
05-21-2008, 04:25 PM
She doesn't trust my driving in a car, much less the bike!:scooter:

Just keep me posted on the where and when!!

Catch Ya Later:buddies:

Suzuki Vicki
05-23-2008, 08:18 AM
She doesn't trust my driving in a car, much less the bike!:scooter:

Just keep me posted on the where and when!!

Catch Ya Later:buddies:
That's OK. I don't trust Terry in or around my car! LOL!:checkered:
We'll give you a call when we decide on the final route. I'm really looking forward to getting out and crusing around!:scooter:

bode61
06-07-2008, 10:45 AM
yea yea yea... i have been out of service for a while but am back. i cant believe that no super models or starlets have had their people call my people. i was really hoping for some front page tabloid exposure!!!!

duke

C.R.S.
06-08-2008, 01:32 PM
yea yea yea... i have been out of service for a while but am back. i cant believe that no super models or starlets have had their people call my people. i was really hoping for some front page tabloid exposure!!!!

duke

Howdy,

I was wondering if the other Upstate Celebrities would chime in! He He He !

Glad to here your back!!

See Ya!:hiding:

Desmo Demon
06-10-2008, 04:45 AM
yea yea yea... i have been out of service for a while but am back.
You ever go pick up your bike? Vicki and I were wondering if you'd picked it up this past weekend.