PDA

View Full Version : Son is on a an SV650

C.R.S.
06-20-2008, 10:27 PM
Oldest Son got himself 05 -SV650!

I dont think I had anything to do with it !! He He :scooter:

He's still learning, hopefully will have'm up on the mountain before too long!

Now my daughter and younger son are saying when can I have one!
My response: When your old (responsible) enough to pay for it.

Who knows, potentially a Biking Family in the works.

Catch Ya Later!:hiding:

Bucky
06-21-2008, 04:22 PM
I thought so!

Desmo Demon
06-24-2008, 05:41 AM
Drag him along on one of our rides.........we'll go slow.....we promise......actually, Vicki and I talked about this, and it would be a good day for her to take the Monster and maybe I can take the Geezer Glide once I change out the ECU.

C.R.S.
06-24-2008, 11:56 AM
Howdy All,

May have to do that!

I'm still having problems with the TLS not running correctly, troubleshooting this week!

That SV is tite and I could get used to it quickly!

Later,:hiding:

Desmo Demon
06-25-2008, 05:40 AM
I'm still having problems with the TLS not running correctly, troubleshooting this week!
I don't think any of my bikes run correctly. As long as they don't leave me stranded, I'm happy.

The Paso still needs some carb tweaking....the Harley developed a new noise....haven't worked on the Geezer Glide, yet.....The GSXR and R1 could use a good carb cleaning and synchro.....I think I have a sensor that is about to puke on the 748....the silver ST2 backfires under hard decel....on the *fun* side, I have been playing around with trying to stuff that 916 engine into the other Paso frame, though. :bricks:

I'm sure your son is going to love that SV!

C.R.S.
06-25-2008, 07:02 AM
I don't think any of my bikes run correctly. As long as they don't leave me stranded, I'm happy.

The Paso still needs some carb tweaking....the Harley developed a new noise....haven't worked on the Geezer Glide, yet.....The GSXR and R1 could use a good carb cleaning and synchro.....I think I have a sensor that is about to puke on the 748....the silver ST2 backfires under hard decel....on the *fun* side, I have been playing around with trying to stuff that 916 engine into the other Paso frame, though. :bricks:

I'm sure your son is going to love that SV!

It's not fair, he gets a nicer bike than I, BOOOOO HOOOO! Just joking He He!

Gotta get a spark plug tester, to check if the coils are putting out a strong spark. Let the troubleshooting begin!!

Yee Haw

Desmo Demon
06-25-2008, 11:17 AM
Gotta get a spark plug tester, to check if the coils are putting out a strong spark. Let the troubleshooting begin!!
Just hold the plug and turn 'er over. That'll let ya know. :assshaking: