PDA

View Full Version : Stolen motorcycle

dgyver
07-19-2008, 05:28 PM
Today a coworker's motorcycle was stolen from work at approximately 10:45am. This was at the Home Depot on South Pleasantburg in Greenville, SC. 3 black males and 1 white male lifted the bike into the back of a white van. It was a red Hayabusa with Yosh cans. No available pictures ATM.

There have been other reports in the area of the same m/o with the same van and thieves. A customer got the tag number and the surveillance recordings have been reviewed. They were still talking with the police when I left.

If anyone has any additional information, please post.

C.R.S.
07-21-2008, 06:39 PM
Where was the Busa parked?

Did the van block the view from the store, while the bike was being loaded.

If you have any updates could you post up at your convenience?

Thanks,

dgyver
07-23-2008, 09:24 PM
No new info yet.

The bike was parked in the middle of the parking lot in front of the lumber end with other employee cars around. No vehicle in the space in front of it. The van backed into that space to load the bike. They were pretty bold. The bike was only parked for less than 3 hours. He rarely rode his bike to work.

adamm
08-20-2008, 09:20 PM
Gvillle Police were at Hooters for Bike Nite looking for a stolen green ZX6 and some other bikes. Would love to see the theves show up in the middle of a group of bikers with a stolen bike..... Talk about a potential beat down. :spank

Suzuki Vicki
08-21-2008, 10:00 AM
Gvillle Police were at Hooters for Bike Nite looking for a stolen green ZX6 and some other bikes. Would love to see the theves show up in the middle of a group of bikers with a stolen bike..... Talk about a potential beat down. :spank
Sadly, most of the time, the bikes get parted out.
I guess sometimes there is a lucky break and someone is dumb enough to keep one whole and ride it. But that usually isn't the case.
Dang, I HATE a thief!!!!!!!!!!
I wish the penalties were more harsh for those types of crimes.(All crimes really!) And a bunch of that junk would get cut out!:rant: