View Full Version : some people I saw on Sunday

PUSkunk
07-28-2008, 05:08 PM
You might know them:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3067/2711136397_f90f97d79c.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3054/2711138735_ec7d941f2a.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3105/2711145207_7da9a6d8f7.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3018/2711960358_2a5929e5c0.jpg

If you have a planned trip, I'd love to come out and shoot you, I'd also love to come to track days and races. I am a working photographer though, so I am usually shooting weddings on Saturdays.

C.R.S.
07-28-2008, 08:07 PM
You might know them:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3067/2711136397_f90f97d79c.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3054/2711138735_ec7d941f2a.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3105/2711145207_7da9a6d8f7.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3018/2711960358_2a5929e5c0.jpg

If you have a planned trip, I'd love to come out and shoot you, I'd also love to come to track days and races. I am a working photographer though, so I am usually shooting weddings on Saturdays.

Yep Know those folks well, Spent about 8 hours with'm on Saturday.
Announcing the Upstate CR Celebrities, De Boss Vickie and De Desmo!

What's up with their expressions?
Looks like their saying "What you lookin at Willis"
Or
I wish CRS would quit following us, Arrrrrg ! :buddies:

Great Pics none the less!!

Catch Ya Later!!:hiding:

PUSkunk
07-28-2008, 08:13 PM
Their expression is:"that's a big ass camera, wait WTF are you doing NOOO not my picture!"

rocketman1098S
07-29-2008, 02:53 AM
Obviously a couple of undesireable, criminal element types. They had also been sighted up in the Sparta area 3 mos or so ago. (And we miss them....Ride safe guys)

And PUShunk,you know what they say....."big camera, little...... ...... ... I dunno, what do they say?

Mark

Desmo Demon
07-29-2008, 07:35 AM
I was mid sentence when I looked up and saw a camera pointed at me. I figured it was just your regular Caesar's Head paparazzi.

Obviously a couple of undesireable, criminal element types.
No kidding. I was nicely pulled over on my way into work to be informed I was doing 67 in a 45. Fortunately, he must not of minded being out at 5am and let me go without any injury to my insurance premiums.

It was good meeting you, Skunk!.....We'll have to get you over to 178 and I'll show you some good spots to take some photos.....maybe I can get you to take a few of me before I wind up in jail.....

Suzuki Vicki
07-29-2008, 08:40 PM
Yup, That has to be the best pic I've ever had! (Hairdo by Yamaha.):applause:
Actually that was made after riding lots of miles in almost 100 degree heat while wearing leathers. Momma was very tired, hot and ready to head home when that shot was taken. Normally I am really good at avoiding having my picture made. I must have been a little off my game by the heat!:conf44:
Originally posted by rocketman1098S
Obviously a couple of undesireable, criminal element types. They had also been sighted up in the Sparta area 3 mos or so ago. (And we miss them....Ride safe guys) We miss riding up that way. I bet the weather is a lot more comfy! Hope you're doing OK and keeping everything in order out there. Maybe we will get to make a trip there again soon since gas prices seem to be coming down a little bit. Hopefully we can do a ride before the next rally!:scooter:
Originally Posted by C.R.S.
We were just talking about you!:hiding:

Suzuki Vicki
07-29-2008, 08:43 PM
Their expression is:"that's a big ass camera, wait WTF are you doing NOOO not my picture!"
That is sort of what went through my mind when I saw the camera being pointed in my direction!
It was very nice getting to meet you though.
Maybe we will get some of the hooligans from here out at one time and get you to take some group shots or something.:scooter:

rocketman1098S
07-29-2008, 11:25 PM
Hey Suz Vic,
I like your sig line. Can I blatantly steal from it? See PM Vic...

PUSkunk
07-29-2008, 11:49 PM
Big camera, little.....is totally true. :icon_butt:

Yeah, I'd love to hit everyone up and do a shot of riding in the mountains up on 178 or wherever. I've got a camera mounted to my bike to do video too, but I'm a much better photographer than I am rider.

Desmo Demon
07-30-2008, 05:47 AM
I'd love to hit everyone up and do a shot of riding in the mountains up on 178 or wherever.
I've been wanting to get a good picture of Vicki and me in a curve at the same time. If we can get one that looks good enough, I'd want to enlarge it and put it on the Bike Room wall.

Suzuki Vicki
07-30-2008, 09:09 AM
Hey Suz Vic,
I like your sig line. Can I blatantly steal from it? See PM Vic...
Thanks for the PM. It made my day!:applause:
Sure you can steal the whole sig line if you want to. It will be a conspiracy to rid the world from Oldsmobiles! Actually I would just rather rid the world of bad drivers.(Yeah, like that will happen!):bricks:
Actually the beeeoootch that ran over me was driving an Olds. So that is where that one came from. I promise I won't get started! :rant: LOL!

Suzuki Vicki
07-30-2008, 09:14 AM
Big camera, little.....is totally true. :icon_butt:

Yeah, I'd love to hit everyone up and do a shot of riding in the mountains up on 178 or wherever. I've got a camera mounted to my bike to do video too, but I'm a much better photographer than I am rider.
I would love to do a shoot with everyone or even just my hooligan husband (iffins I have to :)). The only condition is that I get to ride in front so that it's looks like I'm faster than everyone else or so that it seems like I know what I'm doing! :scooter: LOL

Suzuki Vicki
07-30-2008, 09:15 AM
I've been wanting to get a good picture of Vicki and me in a curve at the same time. If we can get one that looks good enough, I'd want to enlarge it and put it on the Bike Room wall.
Bike room nothing. I happen to know that we are just about out of room in there. And I did happen to catch you trying to slide a bike pic over our wedding picture!:ignore:

Desmo Demon
07-30-2008, 10:27 AM
And I did happen to catch you trying to slide a bike pic over our wedding picture!:ignore:
Well.....I thought the bike picture looked better for when we have guests over.......

:hiding:

Suzuki Vicki
07-30-2008, 01:16 PM
Well.....I thought the bike picture looked better for when we have guests over.......

I know where you live....... And yes, you are in deep trouble for that one!:nutkick:
Of course me with leathers that look like a wedding dress on while sitting on a bike would look great! :wheelie:
Lots better than that other thing that was in the pic with me, oh wait....oops that is you in the picture.:assshaking: :bricks: :rofl2:

rocketman1098S
07-30-2008, 03:47 PM
Ouch....harsh! You guys play nice.....

Desmo Demon
07-30-2008, 05:18 PM
Lots better than that other thing that was in the pic with me, oh wait....oops that is you in the picture
Hey!!!....hey!!!...hey!!!.....Watch it!!!!....or I'll sick that little monster we call our daughter on you!!! :ignore:

C.R.S.
07-30-2008, 06:30 PM
The Desmo / Vickie Show is always entertaining.
Yall ought to see it in person, nothing like a front row seat. He He He!!

Hair Doo's: Vickie's YAMA Doo looks better than Desmo's Duca Doo.

I agree Vickie needs to take the lead while doing the rides. At least this way Desmo will think he's fast, but we all know that DeBoss Vickie is the faster/better rider.
Or let me lead, and I'll continue to get those facial expressions from skunk's pics. Desmo / Vickie's comments would be; I wish CRS would get out of the way.

Tail of the Dragon, you've got killboy crew with their awesome pics.

178 / 276 you've got PUSkunk possibly ?? Great pics as always!!

Ride Safe Yall,

Suzuki Vicki
07-30-2008, 07:27 PM
Hey!!!....hey!!!...hey!!!.....Watch it!!!!....or I'll sick that little monster we call our daughter on you!!! :ignore:
Wow that is almost enough to make me surrender!
But since I'm with her all day long plus I make her really good PB&J sandwiches she has loyalty for me. And I'll promise her a boat ride when you're finally gone!:buddies:
So I guess I'll just train her to help me plan your demise!:hsfu:

PUSkunk
07-30-2008, 11:37 PM
Sure, I can do a formation shot of the two of you or however many you want. BUT, I need a place where we can do a few passes (even I don't always get a great shot on the first pass) and I need to be at least 15-20ft away from you when I am shooting in order to get everything, so I usually shoot across the road instead of on the same side. I think I have a wedding on Sunday and I work Saturday, but I am open as of right now on the Sunday after that. August 10th. My personal email is puskunk@gmail.com just email me and tell me when you are headed up and where, or give me a time to meet.

Desmo Demon
07-31-2008, 05:08 AM
Wow that is almost enough to make me surrender!
But since I'm with her all day long plus I make her really good PB&J sandwiches she has loyalty for me. And I'll promise her a boat ride when you're finally gone!
PB&J is no match for CANDY......and I told her that I'd buy her a yellow boat. I may even put SpongeBob stickers on it.

Suzuki Vicki
07-31-2008, 09:43 AM
PB&J is no match for CANDY......and I told her that I'd buy her a yellow boat. I may even put SpongeBob stickers on it.
That's OK, We will just push you out of the boat after tying bricks to your big 'ole feet!:bricks:
Then she can eat her candy and the PB&J sandwiches while she and I have a picnic on shore.:Gum:
Then I guess we will go tell the police that we can't find you anywhere!:conf44:

Desmo Demon
07-31-2008, 10:13 AM
Then I guess we will go tell the police that we can't find you anywhere!
I can imagine the conversation now...

Policeman: Where did you last see your husband?

Vicki: Being push...er.....falling out of the boat.

Policeman: But where on the lake?

Vicki: The deepst part I could find.

Policeman: And how long ago was that?

Vicki: About two weeks ago.

Suzuki Vicki
07-31-2008, 08:41 PM
I can imagine the conversation now...

Policeman: Where did you last see your husband?

Vicki: Being push...er.....falling out of the boat.

Policeman: But where on the lake?

Vicki: The deepst part I could find.

Policeman: And how long ago was that?

Vicki: About two weeks ago.
First off I wouldn't remember the last time I saw you.:conf44:
Second, I would say the we were hiking (No,we weren't boating!). (You know how probable that would be with my bad leg and all.)

Third, we would be deep, in the woods, not the lake.:ignore:
Fourth, Do you really think I would report it in 2 weeks? More like 2 years!:hsfu:

Desmo Demon
08-01-2008, 07:03 AM
Fourth, Do you really think I would report it in 2 weeks? More like 2 years!:hsfu:
I don't think you could hold off for two years without all that insurance money!

Suzuki Vicki
08-01-2008, 09:19 AM
I don't think you could hold off for two years without all that insurance money!
Hhhhmmmmm....... It seems that I failed to look at it from that angle. Now I have to go rethink the whole dang plan! Thanks a LOT!!!!:hsfu:
Maybe my wealthy boyfriend would keep me up while I wait for the insurance. :assshaking:

Desmo Demon
08-05-2008, 06:50 AM
Maybe my wealthy boyfriend would keep me up while I wait for the insurance. :assshaking:
You have to find one first. :Benson:

Suzuki Vicki
08-05-2008, 04:12 PM
You have to find one first. :Benson:
How do you know that I don't already have one?:hsfu:
Actually I guess if I did, I would have already gotten rid of you. :hiding:

Desmo Demon
08-06-2008, 04:35 AM
Actually I guess if I did, I would have already gotten rid of you. :hiding:
That's what I've always figured. I think you just stay with me and the slow-a$$ Ducatis so you have someone to :spank in the mountains when you are feeling frisky.

Suzuki Vicki
08-06-2008, 05:41 PM
That's what I've always figured. I think you just stay with me and the slow-a$$ Ducatis so you have someone to :spank in the mountains when you are feeling frisky.
Dang, I'm begining to think that I'll never feel frisky enough to ride well again.:scratch:
Maybe I need to take out the Gixxer next time we ride, just so I can have a chance to feel better about my self!:leno:

C.R.S.
08-06-2008, 06:46 PM
OTAY you 2 Beebs!!:hiding:

Desmo Demon
08-07-2008, 06:03 AM
Maybe I need to take out the Gixxer next time we ride, just so I can have a chance to feel better about my self!:leno:
The bike has a new rear tire that needs to be scrubbed in.

Suzuki Vicki
08-07-2008, 07:19 AM
The bike has a new rear tire that needs to be scrubbed in.
Oh yeah, I had forgotten it has a brand new tire just waiting to be scuffed.:leno:
Oh, but it does get the worst mileage compared to any of my other bikes.:eek: :(

Desmo Demon
08-07-2008, 07:25 AM
Oh, but it does get the worst mileage compared to any of my other bikes.:eek: :(
You can ride it on Sunday and only on downhills.....we'll get Jamie to push you up the mountain. :rofl2:

Suzuki Vicki
08-07-2008, 07:33 AM
You can ride it on Sunday and only on downhills.....we'll get Jamie to push you up the mountain. :rofl2:
What happens when he slips in all that poo that is bound to come out of my leathers?:eek:
You know I haven't ridden that fast in many,many years!:p

Desmo Demon
08-07-2008, 08:37 AM
You know I haven't ridden that fast in many,many years!:p
I'm sure Jamie isn't THAT fast when he's acting as the Hwy 178 Towing Service.