WeKneeDragger
07-28-2008, 11:17 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fSVg3Gg4LmA

found this on the gold wing site
the wing rider has a sport bike and the wing belongs to his dad
funny guy videoing the wing

MV031161
07-29-2008, 08:36 AM
We have our own Cruiser racer...Bob Mihalko Service Manager of Ducati/BMW/etc. etc...of Charlotte rides his Beemer bagger like he stole it usually during Desmo Track days.....Last time he had an inflatable dool behind him and it was hilarious.

Desmo Demon
07-29-2008, 08:37 AM
Last time he had an inflatable dool behind him and it was hilarious.

...and you were envious! :Benson:

I think Vicki and I have deceided to rename WeKnee as "sparky" because of the way he rides his 'winger.

C.R.S.
07-30-2008, 07:43 PM
...and you were envious! :Benson:

I think Vicki and I have deceided to rename WeKnee as "sparky" because of the way he rides his 'winger.

I think he deserves to be called "MR. SPARKY" or "WagginDraggin".:applause:

Later
:hiding:

Suzuki Vicki
07-30-2008, 08:38 PM
All I can say is that when I asked him to ride in front of me so that I could check out just how he managed to ride a wing like that, it looked like the 4th of July with all the sparks flying off that bike. :leno:
There is no way I would have the nerve to ride like that!:hail:

Viper
07-31-2008, 05:11 PM
Maybe DMG will open up a "Super Wing" division of AMA racing next year!:buddies:

Suzuki Vicki
07-31-2008, 09:33 PM
Maybe DMG will open up a "Super Wing" division of AMA racing next year!:buddies:
Terry suggests holding it during the "Wing Ding" rally.:scooter:
He also suggests using the longest tracks so that all those wings can use cruise control and cup holders on the back straights. This would include penalties for any bike weighing less than 900 pounds. And bonuses for bikes riding 2 up!:leno:

WeKneeDragger
08-01-2008, 07:27 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3054/2711138735_ec7d941f2a.jpg

Terry suggests holding it during the "Wing Ding" rally.:scooter:
He also suggests using the longest tracks so that all those wings can use cruise control and cup holders on the back straights. This would include penalties for any bike weighing less than 900 pounds. And bonuses for bikes riding 2 up!:leno:

I use to know him when he was alive.
It's really a shame how bad the body was mutalated from all of those wingers runn'in all over his. :assshaking: He really shouldn't have said all of those things about us.:iagree:
Once the news got out, he didn't stand a chance.:angry:
I don't know what happen to the body (what was left of it):UFO
Better go to bed now it's almost 7:30, you know us old wingers got to go to bed early:sleep :jerk
Tomorrow is another day. Where will be the next find?:dramaqueen

Desmo Demon
08-05-2008, 07:48 AM
I use to know him when he was alive......<snip>

Plowed any fields with that 'Wing lately? :hiding:

Suzuki Vicki
08-05-2008, 05:10 PM
Plowed any fields with that 'Wing lately? :hiding:
Mike, I wouldn't be taking that sort of stuff from somebody like Terry.
Don't worry, I'll pull one of the two hairs he still has left out for ya! Then, while he's crying (Mourning the loss of half his hair) you can just blow right by him!:scooter:

Desmo Demon
08-06-2008, 05:37 AM
you can just blow right by him!:scooter:

I'll weave back-and-forth and make "Sparky" work for it.

Suzuki Vicki
08-06-2008, 06:45 PM
I'll weave back-and-forth and make "Sparky" work for it.
I would be careful, It would be even more embarassing for you to get passed while trying to block.
You would have to come up with great excuses like "My tire pressure is low" or "My tires aren't sticking" or "If my bike had more horsepower, you'd be sorry". I'm, just not too sure you could come up with good ones like that.:applause: :scooter:

WeKneeDragger
08-06-2008, 07:35 PM
Looks like I'm going to have to safety wire the Wing and wear my KneePucks this weekend:trucktrailer:

C.R.S.
08-06-2008, 07:51 PM
I wish I could ride like the Upstate CR Celebrities,
aint dat so:
Wekneedragger, Desmo, The Vickie :buddies:

Later Yall:scooter:

Desmo Demon
08-07-2008, 07:01 AM
Looks like I'm going to have to safety wire the Wing and wear my KneePucks this weekend:trucktrailer:
Bring it!.....Vicki's dropping the little one off at the grandmother's today.....I just finished the 36k service on the ST2, so maybe we can scare the locals with our "baggers". LOL :buddies:

Suzuki Vicki
08-07-2008, 08:25 AM
I wish I could ride like the Upstate CR Celebrities,
aint dat so:
Wekneedragger, Desmo, The Vickie :buddies:

Later Yall:scooter:
I think you ride better than this upstate celeb. You've never smacked an Oldsmobile in the grill!! hee hee:scooter:
Actually, you do ride really good!
If we were to ride any harder on the street, I would be lecturing to Terry. I have to check him sometimes and remind him that we aren't on a track and stuff like that. And to calm his butt down before I kick it!
Oh, we're free this weekend! (I'm taking Audrey to my mom's when she wakes up.)
Pass this on to momma:
"Can Chuck come out and play?":scooter:
Let us know if you can.

Suzuki Vicki
08-07-2008, 08:29 AM
Bring it!.....Vicki's dropping the little one off at the grandmother's today.....I just finished the 36k service on the ST2, so maybe we can scare the locals with our "baggers". LOL :buddies:
Children! Now we are going to all play nice, or we aren't going to play at all!!:nutkick:
Don't tell me I'm going to have to work up two sermons as to why we don't need to run wide open on the street!:olderrr:

C.R.S.
08-07-2008, 07:32 PM
I think you ride better than this upstate celeb. You've never smacked an Oldsmobile in the grill!! hee hee:scooter:
Actually, you do ride really good!
If we were to ride any harder on the street, I would be lecturing to Terry. I have to check him sometimes and remind him that we aren't on a track and stuff like that. And to calm his butt down before I kick it!
Oh, we're free this weekend! (I'm taking Audrey to my mom's when she wakes up.)
Pass this on to momma:
Let us know if you can.

Howdy Mrs. Celebrity & Mr. Celebrity,

My oldest son is coming home Friday and he wants my assistance on changing the radiator & waterpump on his 94 - F150??
Not sure about Saturday or Sunday Yet?
I'll give yall a holler Friday Nite around 8:00 if dats OTAY!!

Later Gater:buddies:

WeKneeDragger
08-07-2008, 08:54 PM
Oh my gosh golly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring out the longjohns:assshaking:

10am Sunny
68F 68F 0% 51F 54% From NE 6 mph

11am Sunny
72F 72F 0% 51F 47% From ENE 7 mph

12pm Sunny
75F 75F 0% 50F 41% From E 6 mph

1pm Sunny
77F 78F 0% 50F 39% From E 6 mph

2pm Sunny
79F 78F 10% 49F 35% From ESE 5 mph

3pm Sunny
80F 79F 10% 49F 34% From SE 5 mph

4pm Sunny
81F 80F 0% 49F 33% From S 5 mph

5pm Sunny
80F 79F 0% 49F 34% From S 6 mph

Desmo Demon
08-08-2008, 06:07 AM
Oh my gosh golly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring out the longjohns
No kidding!....I think we'll need to bundle up!

C.R.S.
08-08-2008, 07:49 AM
BRRRRRRRR!!

I'll holler at yall later!!:hiding:

Suzuki Vicki
08-15-2008, 08:54 PM
Pass this on to momma:
Let us know if you can.
Chuck,I keep meaning to tell you to pass it on to Mrs. Chuck:
"Thanks for letting Chuck come out and play with us! Terry and I appreciate having someone to ride with us and referee our fights!":applause:
I'm still dying to meet Mrs Chuck. I'm curious as to what kind of person could put up with Chuck full time!:hiding: