View Full Version : Who is this feller?

C.R.S.
08-28-2008, 07:48 PM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d32/Kramer_Krazy/squid.jpg

??

:hiding:

Benson
08-28-2008, 11:31 PM
Just another gearless "Honda Homer"(who appearantly has lost some hair over the years)....:Gum:

(I know who it is, so I won't ruin the guessing game for everyone else:y_peace: )

Looks like a nice example of a wheelie on the ragged edge of control.:checkered:

I do the boring wheelies, with precision, and some control, utilising the transmission of the bike(up and down gears if need be) and the rear brake in harmony to ride at the exact ballance point with enough control so as to be able to let go of the bars if desired....

I performed this example of a "ballanced" wheelie when I was 15 years old (in 1978), on a 1976 Yamaha IT400. (Notice the missing rear fender from previouse wheelies gone bad:applause: )

5th gear, only about a half mile on the rear wheel that time, my uncle took the pic as he was driving on the road in his jeep in front of me....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/FastBenson/BIKES/BensonBikes/Bensonat15yoPeaceSignWheelie76YamIT.jpg

DucatiJeff
08-29-2008, 09:01 AM
That's how I grew up riding although I did wear a helmet most of the time. Otherwise, jeans, T-shirt or tank top, tennis shoes or work boots, and more often than not, no gloves. It's a wonder we're still alive??!

:conf44:

MV031161
08-29-2008, 09:06 AM
It is that old Hippie from Easley, SC!

Desmo Demon
08-29-2008, 09:11 AM
I sure hope that helmetless dumb-ass matured a little bit and started wearing a helmet!!!.....I bet his wife knocks the crap out of him on a regular basis, too.

buster
08-29-2008, 11:36 AM
I bet his wife knocks the crap out of him on a regular basis, too.

Only as encouragement...she thinks helmetless wheelies are a great way to collect on insurance policies! :woot: :D

Suzuki Vicki
09-09-2008, 04:38 PM
Only as encouragement...she thinks helmetless wheelies are a great way to collect on insurance policies! :woot: :D
You're getting to know me to well in the ways that I think!:applause:
I think we all have done the squid theing to some point. (I have been guilty in the past also!)

flynfink
09-09-2008, 07:33 PM
dude...

same glasses ??

J/K

Desmo Demon
09-09-2008, 07:55 PM
dude...

same glasses ??

J/K

:hsfu:

Actually, those are plastic frames an I have metal frames now....I think I still have those glasses stashed away somewhere, though.