C.R.S.
10-10-2008, 06:58 AM
Heard an interesting comment!

I was too fast for the Camera Shutter Speed

Now thats quick!! :scooter:

Later :hiding:

DucatiJeff
10-10-2008, 07:04 AM
I've always heard "never ride faster than your angel can fly".

:y_peace:

rodm850g
10-10-2008, 09:26 AM
Guys,
A fellow who used to ride with us got on me for having chicken strips....mind you they were only about 3/4 to 1" frt and rear......said I could lean more....I just replied thats my amount of saftey I have built in sort of having 1.00 worth and onlky using .80 worth....conversation sortta came to an end....next topic.....
Rod

PETE913
10-10-2008, 10:55 AM
get a camera with faster shutter speed.

MV031161
10-10-2008, 11:14 AM
I am as fast as I am allowed by my own capabilities. Not a mile faster!

But definetelly faster than Fast Benson!!!! (Hey Benson: are you coming to CMP to work the corners? We can use the expertise)

Wanderer13
10-10-2008, 11:46 AM
I am so fast that even my underwear has racing stripes!

MV031161
10-10-2008, 12:35 PM
I am so fast that even my underwear has racing stripes!

Those are not Racing Stripes... those are Nicotine Stains from your blow hole!:spank

I noticed you are selling the Hyper....what's up with that?

Benson
10-10-2008, 01:18 PM
I am as fast as I am allowed by my own capabilities. Not a mile faster!

But definetelly faster than Fast Benson!!!! (Hey Benson: are you coming to CMP to work the corners? We can use the expertise)

I'm so fast, I don't get wet when I ride in the rain because the vortex generated around me precludes any rain drop from entering my air space.:assshaking:

I hadn't thought about working a corner, but I would probably be interested if the opportunity presented itself.

Anyone else gonna work a corner with me? (They usually need people, since they can't hold the event without the minimum corner workers)

I'll probably be riding my DB that Saturday though, and that is gonna take priority.

Wanderer13
10-10-2008, 04:20 PM
I noticed you are selling the Hyper....what's up with that?

I know you wanted one, so I put it up for sale. I haven't ridden it much lately. Been doing more dual sport and overnight sport touring rides. The Hyper is not offroad worthy or suitable for carrying camping gear, etc. Plus, I feel bad looking in the rear views mirrors and seeing all of those 1098's behind me :icon_butt:

PUSkunk
10-10-2008, 07:51 PM
I can shoot 1/8000 of a second real shutter speed. No one is faster than my shutter speed!

Even at 300mph, you're still only moving 3.52 feet in that 1/8000 of a second.

Benson
10-10-2008, 08:18 PM
I can shoot 1/8000 of a second real shutter speed. No one is faster than my shutter speed!

Even at 300mph, you're still only moving 3.52 feet in that 1/8000 of a second.

Bullshit.

I can move quicker than your shutter speed, in the blink of an eye, without even working up a sweat or forcing out s fart.

Look how slow you just were in your responce......:hsfu:

My farts can out accellerate any mechainical thing made by Man, if you don't believe me, take a deep breath..........

:Gum:

DucatiJeff
10-11-2008, 06:32 AM
Bullshit.

I can move quicker than your shutter speed, in the blink of an eye, without even working up a sweat or forcing out s fart.

My farts can out accellerate any mechainical thing made by Man, if you don't believe me, take a deep breath..........

I almost spilled my coffee! .... That's not very nice.

:y_peace: :bs: :y_peace:

C.R.S.
10-11-2008, 07:00 PM
Bullshit.

Something to think about?

If you Burp and Fart (as fast as Benson:Benson: ) at the same time, will you implode/collapse or disappear. HMMMMMMM!!

Dont pull his finger, he'll blast off!!

Later:hiding:

MV031161
10-12-2008, 06:59 PM

If you Burp and Fart (as fast as Benson:Benson: ) at the same time, will you implode/collapse or disappear. HMMMMMMM!!

Benson....are you willing to try this for all of us? Some might consider this an answer to their prayers!:hsfu:

Desmo Demon
10-12-2008, 07:39 PM

You going to be out with that shutter speed next weekend? I think we'll have a babysitter, but I'm not exactly positive which day(s).

MV031161
10-13-2008, 08:18 AM
You going to be out with that shutter speed next weekend? I think we'll have a babysitter, but I'm not exactly positive which day(s).

So am I finally meetting Vicki and Terry in person? (mentioned in order of importance) :applause:

Desmo Demon
10-13-2008, 12:17 PM
So am I finally meetting Vicki and Terry in person? (mentioned in order of importance) :applause:

Huh? :conf44:

As it looks now, we will have a babysitter starting around noon on Saturday. We'll be out riding the mountains on Sat, Sun, and probably Monday, depending on the weather. Where you gonna be?

MV031161
10-13-2008, 01:22 PM
Huh? :conf44:

As it looks now, we will have a babysitter starting around noon on Saturday. We'll be out riding the mountains on Sat, Sun, and probably Monday, depending on the weather. Where you gonna be?

Damm Terry!!! Stop smoking those "Tai Sticks" !!!! CMP = US Desmo this coming weekend!!! come up and play with us!!!!

Desmo Demon
10-13-2008, 06:39 PM
Damm Terry!!! Stop smoking those "Tai Sticks" !!!! CMP = US Desmo this coming weekend!!! come up and play with us!!!!

Heck....I've got to do a valve adjustment and timing belt change on a Monster and a 748 and ST2 that are due for them after one good weekend of riding.....I have no money to be spending on track days.......if I did, though, I'd be there. ;)

MV031161
10-13-2008, 08:32 PM
Heck....I've got to do a valve adjustment and timing belt change on a Monster and a 748 and ST2 that are due for them after one good weekend of riding.....I have no money to be spending on track days.......if I did, though, I'd be there. ;) Vicki can handle all that while feeding the baby! Stop spending $$$ on bikes (HAHAHA)!!! at least come and have some time together
(I hope you do...really):buddies:

PUSkunk
10-13-2008, 11:54 PM

Definitely not on Saturday, I've got my Saturdays full for a while now. I should be working on wedding pictures on Sunday, but I might be convinced to drive my car up and set up on a corner. My FZ6 should be sold by then, and the VFR isn't back up and running yet. The Harley in my garage is usually in use on weekends, so I can't borrow it (Hi Adam!).

Viper
10-14-2008, 01:51 PM

I don't know if I would encourage that behavior. It might rip a hole in the space time continuum.:woot:

MV031161
10-14-2008, 02:26 PM
I don't know if I would encourage that behavior. It might rip a hole in the space time continuum.:woot:

The Swiss and French had to stop their work at the super colider recently. Apparently Benson was visiting and created a big black hole..therefore creating allucinations and paranoid behavior and a possibilty of the whole world been sucked into it

C.R.S.
10-15-2008, 07:31 PM
The Swiss and French had to stop their work at the super colider recently. Apparently Benson was visiting and created a big black hole..therefore creating allucinations and paranoid behavior and a possibilty of the whole world been sucked into it

Too Infinity and Beyond & may the Force be with you!! :Benson:

adamm
10-22-2008, 11:02 AM
Not nearly as fast as I used to be......

The strange thing is... I'm really enjoying the Harley:scooter:

vfr800
10-25-2008, 10:19 AM
My GPS registered 1381 MPH. I don't recall ever going that fast, but the picture speaks for itself and as everyone know, pictures never lie !