PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Ducati ST4s

OldBeezer
11-02-2008, 04:27 PM
2002 Ducati ST4s, yellow 18,0xx miles 18,000 miles service just done by SMC Inc including valve adjustment, new belts, new steering head bearings, fork seals, fuel injection adjustment, oil, oil filter. The bike has low mileage Pirelli Diablo Strada tires, staintune exhaust, k&n air filter, convert-a-bar handle bars, CRG “shorty” adjustable levers, grip heaters, carbon fiber hugger, ST3 seat, Scott oiler, matching hard bags, side stand ignition cut out modification, factory service manual. All keys including “red” key.
I had a left side tip over while I was making a u-turn with minor scratches on the left side mirror, fairing & saddlebag. Dent in gas tank from can falling on it while in garage.
Email me for pictures & any questions.
I also have an extra screen, the original h’bars, new rear sproket, not mounted.
In the pictures you will notice black streaks on the tank, those are not in the paint they are on removable clear plastic I got from Tankslappers that is for the protection of the paint. In this case they worked, when I had the tip over mentioned above the black is from my boot as I “dismounted” when the bike tipped over.
Due to tip over I’m selling this for $6,300. which is very near the NADA LOW retail of $6,235. Average retail is $8,205. There are the inevitable stone chips etc for a bike that has 18k miles. I have the bike over 3 years & put over 9000 miles on it. I’m selling it to finance another bike.
The bike is in Columbia SC and has a clean SC title.
I will be glad to answer any questions and email pictures.
Please refer to:
http://www.nadaguides.com/default.aspx?LI=1-23-38-5697-0-0-0&l=1&w=23&p=38&f=5698&m=0093&d=1200015758&y=2002&ml=D&z=29063&gc=MC&gtc=MC

DucatiJeff
11-02-2008, 05:30 PM
The 2002 ST4s was my first street bike which I still own. This is a great bike with the 996 engine and Ohlins suspension. Plenty of power for those who like speed and handling and comfortable enough to ride all day long and not be completely beat to death! Although I'm not planning on ever selling mine, there are lots of people out there who wish this bike were still in production. Your bike will make someone a great find especially if they have a track bike and need something to just have fun with! The hard cases (and frames) can be removed if someone doesn't want to carry things but with them, you can even take the thing to the grocery store and pick up a couple of bags of groceries.

:y_peace:

OldBeezer
11-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Thanks Jeff!

cookinginpawleys
12-15-2008, 05:20 PM
Is the ST4 still for sale?

OldBeezer
12-16-2008, 06:22 AM
Yes.