PDA

View Full Version : Whats Happening for Thanks Giving?

C.R.S.
11-20-2008, 07:45 PM
Howdy Upstaters,

Everybody visiting kin folks during Thanks Giving next week?
Traveling / Staying Local Etc...

See ya,
:hiding:

law1200
11-20-2008, 08:10 PM
Howdy Upstaters,

See ya,

I will be riding down to Key West the day after (Friday), anyone else want too go?

Desmo Demon
11-21-2008, 07:34 AM

We're definitely not coming over to your house........The only turkey at your house is YOU!!!

< :hiding: ...because of the potential direction this thread may possibly go....>

Suzuki Vicki
11-21-2008, 09:39 AM
We're definitely not coming over to your house........The only turkey at your house is YOU!!!

< :hiding: ...because of the potential direction this thread may possibly go....>
Actually, I was going to suggest that we crash Chuckiepoodles house and turn Audrey loose after wiring her up on some energy drinks and LOTS of chocolate!:applause:

C.R.S.
11-21-2008, 10:07 AM

Hey Big Daddy Desmo,
Yea you better hide!! Ya big giblet!

I may be a Turkey based on weight, but I believe your a BIGGGGGGER TURKEY based on your weight! He He He! Bring on the abuse!! :bricks:

You can start your on Thanksgiving Riders Group:
Terry's Turkey Riders (TTR)

Yall Stay Warm! :scooter:

C.R.S.
11-21-2008, 10:13 AM
Actually, I was going to suggesdt that we crash Chuckiepoodles house and turn Audrey loose after wireing her up on some energy drinks and LOTS of chocolate!:applause:

Be glad to have Little Audrey over! But De Vicki and Duhh Desmo can stay outside with Bubba, Roscoe, Bo (dogs) and play.
While we have Thanks Giving Dinner.
Just joking, dont git mad:buddies:

Later Upstate Celebrities,

Desmo Demon
11-21-2008, 04:33 PM
Yea you better hide!! Ya big giblet!
You better watch it with such language, you candy-assed sweet tater! :puke:

I may be a Turkey based on weight, but I believe your a BIGGGGGGER TURKEY based on your weight!
Yeah......you don't want any of this white meat, but......you know you wanna try your luck with the wishbone. tee hee :rofl:

You can start your on Thanksgiving Riders Group:
Terry's Turkey Riders (TTR)
More like "CRS"...Chuckie's Rectal Squirts :dump

:reddancer:

:popcorn2:

Suzuki Vicki
11-21-2008, 04:55 PM
Be glad to have Little Audrey over! But De Vicki and Duhh Desmo can stay outside with Bubba, Roscoe, Bo (dogs) and play.
While we have Thanks Giving Dinner.
Just joking, dont git mad:buddies:

Later Upstate Celebrities,
But, I really wanted to crash your Thanksgiving party! Thats the great thing about party crashing. Getting to eat all that good food and not having to cook or to clean up!
But, I don't mind leaving Terry outside. He is going to be outside with Emma here anyway. I'll just let them fight over the left-overs!
And see, when I'm done, I just leave Audrey and Terry there and go for a bike ride! :leno:

Suzuki Vicki
11-21-2008, 04:59 PM

Yeah......you don't want any of this white meat, but......you know you wanna try your luck with the wishbone. tee hee :rofl:

More like "CRS"...Chuckie's Rectal Squirts :dump

:popcorn2:
You better be careful. Remember Chuck knows where you live. And where you keep my prized bikes. I don't mind if yours mysteriously get scratched or missing. But I really like mine. So play nice! Or I won't let you go riding with Chuckiepoodle again!

C.R.S.
11-21-2008, 08:23 PM
More like "CRS"...:popcorn2: :dump

Dont you tater my wishbone, Giblet Boy!! He He He!!
Whats up with the CRS, I wasn't going to go that far, but funny anyway!!
Hope the real boss AuDrey doesn't boss you around too much!
Oh Yea enjoy this:assshaking:

Lets keep it clean yung-un!! :buddies:

Bucky
11-21-2008, 08:33 PM
Staying local. Usual Saturday morning ride this weekend -- bundled up, though. Going east, west, or south to stay out of the cooler mountains.

Off next week. Have a ride scheduled Tuesday with a member of South Carolina FaithRiders. May go up to Tryon and Saluda.

Took my first road trip two weekends ago. Windy and cold at times. Saddlebags, tank bag, new heated grips, all worked out well. Blue Ridge Parkway was a nice, leisurely way to get there. Stopped at most of the overlooks, so made poor time, but enjoyed the views.

Was good to see you and the others last weekend, C.R.S. I don't get out much on Sundays, but Saturday was too windy and had chores to do around the house, so asked wife if I could go out for a few hours. She said yes! An easy ride up to the store and back. Just enough to remember how it is done.