PDA

View Full Version : New to Forum

chiefy
07-02-2006, 11:59 PM
:scratch: Any Williamston riders out there?
Thinking about the parkway or somethin like that,sound good to anybody?
The Katana is calling me.

Desmo Demon
07-10-2006, 12:36 PM
Welcome to the site, Chiefy. I have no idea how you snuck this post past me, but it did. Glad to see that you found us. I'm not far from Williamston, but Easley here. My wife, Suzuki Vicki, and I try to ride whenever we can get a babysitter. Typically, we shoot for 200 to 400-mile days in the mountains of NC, TN, or GA. Her bike is down until I can get a special electrical connector, but that should be on its way, today.

dgyver
07-12-2006, 11:56 AM
I am in Williamston. Not back street riding yet after selling my TLR. In the process rebuilding a couple of GS500's though. Dang I miss riding.

Desmo Demon
07-12-2006, 12:40 PM
I am in Williamston. Not back street riding yet after selling my TLR. In the process rebuilding a couple of GS500's though. Dang I miss riding.
If you miss your TL, there is a guy at work selling a blue/white TL1000R, like your old one, with 13k miles on it. It looks really clean. He's wanting $5500 out of it. ;)

dgyver
07-12-2006, 01:30 PM
Thanks but more than I am willing/able to spend.

rodm850g
07-20-2006, 07:36 AM
Chiefy,
I feel your pain, heck I wouldn't take that for my 97 TLS....call me nuts but I can easily show $4k or better in accessories or improvements to mine since Oct of 97.....long time to keep on huh....I do like that twin power....suprised many an unaware felllow with that old bke.....Ya'll have a good day I got to go to work...

Rod
ps welcome to the site shes a growing and seems like a nice place to hang out!