PDA

View Full Version : Who's Ridding Today(Sunday 02/08/09)

law1200
02-08-2009, 06:46 AM
Just wondering who is ridding today I will be at the store around 12:30 going to ride over to Highlands and down to Clayton and back over to HWY 28.

adamm
02-08-2009, 08:47 AM
Yesterday wore me out! My riding today will be limited to taking the wife to lunch. See ya next time! Adam

Chilli99katana
02-08-2009, 10:57 AM
Yeah I'm kinda worn out too, besides I am on call at work today so I can't stray too far(yeah kinda upset about that, too). Besides, my brother is hanging out today and since it is nice I am going to take advantage and have him help me primer the bike and get it ready for paint. Tired of looking at this busted blue paint on the bike right now. See you guys next Sunday. I assume any one that has this Saturday off and is married to a non-rider (like I am) will be spending the day with his/her significant other.

Gee now that I think about it, not too many active members on here are married to non-riders are they? I wish my wife would change her mind. Oh well. As they say, only a motorcyclist knows why a dog sticks his head out the window.

Marcus

law1200
02-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Glad everyone had a great ride yesterday I have had to push my time back to 1:30 got a friend who wants to ride but he can't leave until 1:00 so thats going to put use up there at 1:30/1:45.

law1200
02-08-2009, 06:56 PM
Had a great ride today, boy! what a crowd of bikers ran into Ogre and saw Vicki and Terry but I didn't have a chance to say hi because I was pulling off as they rode up. (Ogre pointed them out to me) Did anyone get a invite to court while riding today the L.E.O.'s were handing the blue paper out as if it was money :angry:

Desmo Demon
02-09-2009, 05:22 AM
Yesterday wore me out!
Interestingly, I was not wore out, tired, nor sore. ;)

Did anyone get a invite to court while riding today the L.E.O.'s were handing the blue paper out as if it was money :angry:
Vicki and I missed the opportunity by about 2-3 minutes. We'd pulled over and were BS'ing on the side of the road with an old friend when the first one went up the mountain.