PDA

View Full Version : Short notice but who wants to ride today

law1200
02-13-2009, 05:49 AM
I know this is short notice but I am riding to day(02/13/09) and will be at the store around 10:00/10:30, company is always good to have.

Law1200

WeKneeDragger
02-13-2009, 07:23 AM
Friday the 13th:punish:
Are you crazy:bricks:
Have a good ride, perfect day:scooter:

law1200
02-13-2009, 07:26 AM
Just another day to me it going to be a beautiful day and I have no reason not to ride.

Suzuki Vicki
02-13-2009, 08:41 AM
I would love to go for a ride today, but, I have Audrey and there is some stupid law that says you just can't duct tape your kid's booster seat to the back of your R1.:blum: Just don't know who comes up with these silly rules!:hunter:
I hope you have a great ride. It is supposed to be a nice day for it.:ohyea:

C.R.S.
02-13-2009, 08:46 AM
Just another day to me it going to be a beautiful day and I have no reason not to ride.

I have to work today, Almost rode the TL to work.
Everybody at the office wants to see me in the my power ranger suit :ohyea:

Have a good ride!!

navycoat
02-13-2009, 10:39 AM
I would love to go for a ride today, but, I have Audrey and there is some stupid law that says you just can't duct tape your kid's booster seat to the back of your R1.:blum: Just don't know who comes up with these silly rules!:hunter:
I hope you have a great ride. It is supposed to be a nice day for it.:ohyea:

I know we've never met but I feel like I know you because everybody is always telling me about you. Just last night Pete was saying I should go down there and ride with y'all. Unfortunately, I can't ride for at least another month and not sure if I'll even get the doctor's okay then.

Just curious if you would consider using the buddy belt where they're strapped to your back?

Caroleen

law1200
02-13-2009, 07:48 PM
Man what a great ride no traffic the roads are clear the birds were signing wait! birds? thats Jimmy Hendrix playing Little Wing followed by Purple Haze.
But yeah it was good riding with out the traffic, the only thing that could have made it better would have been having one or more of my fellow riders with me.

Vicki I have one of those Manny Belts that straps the kid to you my 4yr is to heavy for me to use it any more it feels as if he's going to pull me off the bike when every he moves and he always falls to sleep when ever I ride him, got a picture around here some where let's see if I can load it.239

C.R.S.
02-13-2009, 09:15 PM
Glad you had a good ride!

Cute little one you got there!!

Catch ya Later!

Suzuki Vicki
02-18-2009, 02:31 PM
I know we've never met but I feel like I know you because everybody is always telling me about you. Just last night Pete was saying I should go down there and ride with y'all. Unfortunately, I can't ride for at least another month and not sure if I'll even get the doctor's okay then.

Just curious if you would consider using the buddy belt where they're strapped to your back?

Caroleen
Hi! sorry I haven't gotten around to doing the intro thing.(I can't remember if I said "Hi" in the welcome forum or not. But "Hi" again just in case I forgot! LOL!):dance3:
With Audrey running wild, I don't have much time for surfing the net!
Whatever it is that you have heard about me, I swear I'm innocent!!!!:blum:
If it's not too personal, what Dr. restrictions are you on?
I'm still on a bunch of restrictions,(they are supposed to be in place for the rest of my life) but heck, if I followed all of them, I literally wouldn't be allowed to bend over to tie my shoe!
I would love for you to come ride with us when you can. We are almost always out when we have a baby sitter.:scooter:

As far as the Buddy Belt, I truly think they are a wonderful idea. When Audrey is old enough to go with us, I'm sure Terry & I will get one for her to hang on to. (If she wants to go.)

Suzuki Vicki
02-18-2009, 02:42 PM
Man what a great ride no traffic the roads are clear the birds were signing wait! birds? thats Jimmy Hendrix playing Little Wing followed by Purple Haze.
But yeah it was good riding with out the traffic, the only thing that could have made it better would have been having one or more of my fellow riders with me.

Vicki I have one of those Manny Belts that straps the kid to you my 4yr is to heavy for me to use it any more it feels as if he's going to pull me off the bike when every he moves and he always falls to sleep when ever I ride him, got a picture around here some where let's see if I can load it.239
That's pretty cool!
Audrey is 4 she just turned 4 in Dec of last year. But she is a HUGE 4! I'm just really nervous about her getting near the bikes. I'm afraid she will take off on one!!!:scooter:
She can already climb up on my R1 and has laid claim to it and lets mommy "borrow" it! So I'm one bike shorter on my count now! :blum:
Your picture is so cute! I love it! Audrey would never sit still enough to go riding with us now. But maybe when she gets older and can sit still for a whole minute! LOL:tease:

Desmo Demon
02-18-2009, 06:14 PM
I'm still on a bunch of restrictions,(they are supposed to be in place for the rest of my life) but heck, if I followed all of them, I literally wouldn't be allowed to bend over to tie my shoe!
Whatever medical advice Vicki gives you, do NOT listen to her!!!....

This is the woman who broke her tibia a year and a half ago, and as I was driving her home from the Asheville hospital, she was telling me, "I think if I wrap it tight enough, I can ride tomorrow." :coocoo:

PETE913
02-18-2009, 10:14 PM
that sounds like Vicki

Suzuki Vicki
02-19-2009, 01:30 PM
Oh, That's right.....Lets all gang up and pick on the poor, helpless gimpy girl!!!!:tease:
LOL. The really sad part is that Terry isn't lying. I honestly thought I could tolerate the pain and just wrap it really,really,really tight.
Ok, I admit it, I'm not too smart at times!:focus:

Desmo Demon
02-19-2009, 01:44 PM
Ok, I admit it, I'm not too smart at times!:focus:
I'm leaving that one alone..... :hiding:

Suzuki Vicki
02-19-2009, 02:11 PM
I'm leaving that one alone..... :hiding:
You better. I happen to know where you live!:hunter:

Desmo Demon
02-19-2009, 02:22 PM
:hunter:

High and to the right AND left.......you always shoot low and to the left. :blum:

Suzuki Vicki
02-19-2009, 02:36 PM
High and to the right AND left.......you always shoot low and to the left. :blum:
Next time we are at the range, why don't you go out and hold up the target for me and I'll see if I can correct that problem!:hunter:

Desmo Demon
02-19-2009, 04:36 PM
Next time we are at the range, why don't you go out and hold up the target for me and I'll see if I can correct that problem!:hunter:
I'll yell "Spider!!!" just before you pull the trigger, and then laugh while you go running out of there. :ohyea:

Suzuki Vicki
02-19-2009, 04:44 PM
I'll yell "Spider!!!" just before you pull the trigger, and then laugh while you go running out of there. :ohyea:
That's not playing fair!
You never know, you may yell "Spider" and I would start firing as fast as possible!:hunter: :hunter:

C.R.S.
02-19-2009, 05:43 PM
That's not playing fair!
You never know, you may yell "Spider" and I would start firing as fast as possible!:hunter: :hunter:

Hey if you use a shotgun, with #8-shot your bound to hit it at some point!!:tease: :hunter:

Later:bricks:

Suzuki Vicki
02-19-2009, 05:50 PM
Hey if you use a shotgun, with #8-shot your bound to hit it at some point!!:tease: :hunter:

Later:bricks:
Unfortunately, Terry won't take me to the range these days.
I think that he figured out that all of those "Near misses" weren't accidents.:blum: :hunter:
Guess I'll have to switch plans.

Desmo Demon
02-19-2009, 06:55 PM
Hey if you use a shotgun, with #8-shot your bound to hit it at some point!!
Now, you stay outta this!!!! :punish:

Suzuki Vicki
02-20-2009, 08:03 AM
Now, you stay outta this!!!! :punish:
Nope, I appreciate all the help I can get!
Wait a minute....CRS knows where you live too!
(Hey Chuck, I'll split the insursance money with ya!)

Desmo Demon
02-20-2009, 08:21 AM
(Hey Chuck, I'll split the insursance money with ya!)
I haven't made the payment for this month's premium, yet. :blum:

Suzuki Vicki
02-20-2009, 08:27 AM
I haven't made the payment for this month's premium, yet. :blum:
Well, kindly let me know as soon as you do.......I'll adjust my plans accordingly.:tease:

Desmo Demon
02-20-2009, 10:39 AM
Well, kindly let me know as soon as you do.......I'll adjust my plans accordingly.:tease:
I may be dumb, but I'm not THAT dumb.....no matter what Chuck says. :focus:

Suzuki Vicki
02-20-2009, 02:38 PM
I may be dumb, but I'm not THAT dumb.....no matter what Chuck says. :focus:
I dunno, He said that you were pretty dumb!:focus:

Desmo Demon
02-20-2009, 03:59 PM
I dunno, He said that you were pretty dumb!
Chuck ==> :lamer:

C.R.S.
02-20-2009, 07:52 PM
I like it when yall include me in the family discussions!! :punish:

Terry is :king: when momma's not around!!

Try to catch you guys tommorow afternoon!!

Ride Safe

Suzuki Vicki
02-25-2009, 02:35 PM
I like it when yall include me in the family discussions!! :punish:

Terry is :king: when momma's not around!!

Try to catch you guys tommorow afternoon!!

Ride Safe
That's because we consider you to be family. You're almost as dysfunctional as we are! LOL!!:tease: