PDA

View Full Version : Another short notice ride Thread

Suzuki Vicki
02-19-2009, 02:48 PM
I thought that I would mention that I will probably be riding tomorrow. (02-20-09). :ohyea:
Unless the weather changes and is too cold or windy to ride. Or my stupid leg/foot starts acting up really bad and causes me a lot of pain. I will be riding.
I should be around 178 and 276 area.:scooter:
I'l check the thread a few times tonight and tomorrow before I head out to see if anyone is brave enough to lay out of work.:blum:

Desmo Demon
02-19-2009, 04:34 PM
I can't go riding....the Boss-Lady told me I have to go to work so I can pay for the tires she goes through while I'm at work. :ignore:

Suzuki Vicki
02-19-2009, 04:51 PM
I can't go riding....the Boss-Lady told me I have to go to work so I can pay for the tires she goes through while I'm at work. :ignore:
I'm sure she would let you go this one time. :scooter:
You would just have to take one of those 50 vacation days you have stock piled!:punish:

C.R.S.
02-19-2009, 05:48 PM
Thanks for rubbing our nose in it, since Most of Us Cant Ride Friday!!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG :ignore:

Just Kidding, Upstate Celeb :Gum:

Suzuki Vicki
02-19-2009, 05:53 PM
Thanks for rubbing our nose in it, since Most of Us Cant Ride Friday!!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG :ignore:

Just Kidding, Upstate Celeb :Gum:
Yooooouuuuuuurrrr feeeeling sick.(cough,cough!)
Yoooouuu NEEED to go riding!:scooter:

C.R.S.
02-19-2009, 06:00 PM
Yooooouuuuuuurrrr feeeeling sick.(cough,cough!)
Yoooouuu NEEED to go riding!:scooter:

Would like too, but duty calls!! ENJOY the ride :beach:

Suzuki Vicki
02-19-2009, 06:29 PM
Would like too, but duty calls!! ENJOY the ride :beach:
Don't feel too bad. With my luck, the temp will drop off and the high will be 30 or something like that!
Or my @*%&!!! leg/foot will be in too much pain.
So I'm trying to not count my chickens before they're hatched! ..... Er.... ride before it's done!

rocketman1098S
02-19-2009, 09:56 PM

A nice symbiotic relationship....

PETE913
02-19-2009, 10:06 PM
You guys make me laugh that is why you guys are great together.

:rpin: is whatcha gonnna get if you don't keep them bikes running, Terry.

Desmo Demon
02-20-2009, 04:55 AM
:rpin:
Ouch!!! I think she chipped a tooth.

C.R.S.
02-20-2009, 07:14 AM
Its better seeing the SHOW in person, aint dat right PETE!! :hunter:

law1200
02-20-2009, 07:25 AM
I have enjoyed it:popcorn2:

Suzuki Vicki
02-20-2009, 08:07 AM
Well, its 9:05 and its still really cold outside!
I'm just patiently waiting....:scooter:
Myabe if I just wish hard enough, it will warm up in the next 10 minutes!:beach:

Suzuki Vicki
02-20-2009, 08:15 AM
You guys make me laugh that is why you guys are great together.

:rpin: is whatcha gonnna get if you don't keep them bikes running, Terry.
Nah, we're together because we have a ton if life insurance out on Terry now. I'm just biding my time.:hunter:
Well, that and Terry does have a point about providing me with the necessities of life. You know, bikes, tires, gas,chains, sprockets and all that sort of stuff.:scooter:
I just have to keep a close eye on him when he works on my bikes after the brake caliper incident. Makes me wonder if he doesn't have a secret policy out on me. I better start watching my back a little better!:scratch:

Desmo Demon
02-20-2009, 08:23 AM
Makes me wonder if he doesn't have a secret policy out on me. I better start watching my back a little better!:scratch:
I'm not saying a word......and I've hidden the paperwork in a secret safe deposit box at one of the local banks. :king:

Suzuki Vicki
02-20-2009, 08:31 AM
I'm not saying a word......and I've hidden the paperwork in a secret safe deposit box at one of the local banks. :king:
I wouldn't put it past you.
That's Ok though, I can go without sleep a lot longer than you.
So while you are snoring away, I'll be putting the plan for your demise into high gear so that I can beat you to the punch!:hang2:

PETE913
02-20-2009, 09:16 AM
Its better seeing the SHOW in person, aint dat right PETE!! :hunter:

:ok:

Desmo Demon
02-20-2009, 10:41 AM
So while you are snoring away, I'll be putting the plan for your demise into high gear so that I can beat you to the punch!
Your plan will fail.....just look at how successful your marriage has been!

Suzuki Vicki
02-20-2009, 02:40 PM
Your plan will fail.....just look at how successful your marriage has been!
Oh man!
Now I'm really depressed! Thanks a LOT!!!!:hsfu:
There has got to be a mistake on the marriage certificate somewhere.:rtfm:

Desmo Demon
02-20-2009, 04:01 PM
There has got to be a mistake on the marriage certificate somewhere.

Yeah......Your name and my name on the same document.

Suzuki Vicki
02-25-2009, 02:38 PM
Yeah......Your name and my name on the same document.
That's the BEST document you have ever seen!:punish: :rtfm:
Well, except maybe Audrey's birth certificate.:ohyea:

Desmo Demon
02-26-2009, 06:05 AM
That's the BEST document you have ever seen!
I think I've prefer a speeding ticket.....at least that way, I can pay the fine and hope I can make it through three years of additional insurance costs....with you, I couldn't be as lucky. :Benson:

BTW, wanna go riding on the Parkway, again. :scooter:

Suzuki Vicki
02-26-2009, 03:52 PM
I think I've prefer a speeding ticket.....at least that way, I can pay the fine and hope I can make it through three years of additional insurance costs....with you, I couldn't be as lucky. :Benson:

BTW, wanna go riding on the Parkway, again. :scooter:
Well, You can get rid of me, but I guarantee the fine would be HUGE!! And a LOT longer than three years!:hsfu:
And NO, I do not ever want to ride on the parkway with you again!:rtfm:

Desmo Demon
02-26-2009, 04:27 PM
Well, You can get rid of me, but I guarantee the fine would be HUGE!! And a LOT longer than three years
As I stated.....I'd prefer a speedign ticket. :focus:

Suzuki Vicki
02-27-2009, 02:00 PM
As I stated.....I'd prefer a speedign ticket. :focus:
Whoo hoo I would be closer to that 1098R!:scooter:
You need a speeding ticket or worse:rtfm: after leaving me to the wolves on the BR. PKY.:hunter: :rtfm:

C.R.S.
02-27-2009, 08:18 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!

The Bliss continues!! :ohyea:

Wanderer13
02-27-2009, 08:58 PM
Whoo hoo I would be closer to that 1098R!:scooter:
You need a speeding ticket or worse:rtfm: after leaving me to the wolves on the BR. PKY.:hunter: :rtfm:

Last time I saw you two lovebirds, Vicki was sipping a fru fru drink with a rose in it. Maybe she was trying to make Terry think he was safe. As the Metallica song goes, "sleep with one eye open...". :hunter: :hunter: :hunter:

law1200
02-28-2009, 08:06 AM
So we are in round 3 I am telling who my money is on but I will say this I have been married 18 yrs and I never win even when I think I have won:bb:

C.R.S.
02-28-2009, 10:13 AM
So we are in round 3 I am telling who my money is on but I will say this I have been married 18 yrs and I never win even when I think I have won:bb:

DITTO Here, I'm going on 22 years and the winning part never changes, its all good anyway!!

Let the BLISSSS continue, Aint dat right Upstate Celebs!! :Gum:

Later!!

Wanderer13
02-28-2009, 10:17 AM
The only time that I am right is when admitting that I am wrong!

C.R.S.
02-28-2009, 10:28 AM
The only time that I am right is when admitting that I am wrong!

Same Here, My admission consist of "Yes Dear".
I must be doing something right, she still keeps me around! :ohyea:

Suzuki Vicki
02-28-2009, 05:34 PM
Last time I saw you two lovebirds, Vicki was sipping a fru fru drink with a rose in it. Maybe she was trying to make Terry think he was safe. As the Metallica song goes, "sleep with one eye open...". :hunter: :hunter: :hunter:
That was a good fru fru drink!
And after 5 long, strenuous, and totally frustrating years, that is the only rose I've ever gotten from Terry. And I had to get his butt drunk and trick him into buying that drink to get that one!:blum:
Yeah, I think that he's getting a little more nervous about falling asleep these days!:focus:

Suzuki Vicki
02-28-2009, 05:36 PM
Terry will never make it 18 years! He'll be long disappeared before then.:hunter:

Suzuki Vicki
02-28-2009, 05:38 PM
Same Here, My admission consist of "Yes Dear".
I must be doing something right, she still keeps me around! :ohyea:
You know she has to have a GREAT sense of humor and the patience of a saint!!!:dance3:

Desmo Demon
02-28-2009, 08:11 PM
And after 5 long, strenuous, and totally frustrating years, that is the only rose I've ever gotten from Terry. And I had to get his butt drunk and trick him into buying that drink to get that one!
So untrue....you have this fake rose sitting here next to the computer desk that will last nearly forever. It's much better than those real ones that rot and fall apart. This rose is even your favorite color....purple. I figure as long as it is around, there's no reason to get you another one.....should I wrap this one can give it to you, again?

Don't let her try to fool you, guys, she'd rather have bike parts instead of a flower.....Just the last few months, I've paid to get her R1 out of the shop, bought her a new windshield, sliders, tires, oil and filters, and who knows what else. If I thought roses would mean crap to her, it would be cheaper to just buy her a dozen roses every week. :tease:

Fastbrit
03-01-2009, 11:13 AM
Was there not something about a gun in another thread recently? :hunter:
Married bliss there is nothing better

C.R.S.
03-01-2009, 11:49 AM
So untrue....you have this fake rose sitting here next to the computer desk that will last nearly forever. It's much better than those real ones that rot and fall apart. This rose is even your favorite color....purple. I figure as long as it is around, there's no reason to get you another one.....should I wrap this one can give it to you, again?

Don't let her try to fool you, guys, she'd rather have bike parts instead of a flower.....Just the last few months, I've paid to get her R1 out of the shop, bought her a new windshield, sliders, tires, oil and filters, and who knows what else. If I thought roses would mean crap to her, it would be cheaper to just buy her a dozen roses every week. :tease:

Hey Desmo,

Assemble all those spare parts into the shape of a ROSE and give it to her during a romantic tire changing dinner!! and let me know the results :ok:

Later!!

law1200
03-01-2009, 08:59 PM
Hey Terry are you starting to get lite headed from losing so much blood from that cut above your right eye . Man! she:bb: scares me:Poof:
C.R.S aren't you suppose to be his best bud :buddies: come on throw the towel in for him so that he can live to fight another day.

Desmo Demon
03-03-2009, 06:56 AM
Assemble all those spare parts into the shape of a ROSE and give it to her during a romantic tire changing dinner!! and let me know the results
Too funny. Vicki laughed at this....I told her I'd get some broken fairing pieces and plastic weld a rose for her.

Hey Terry are you starting to get lite headed from losing so much blood from that cut above your right eye . Man! she:bb: scares me:Poof:
She scares the hell out of me, too!

Suzuki Vicki
03-05-2009, 08:47 AM
Hey, now, I'm not that scary!:Gum:
I'm the nicest person in the world.(As long as I'm getting my way!)
Terry is the scary one. He tried to kill me (Didn't tighten my rear brake caliper on the gixxer. And lost a bolt out of the rear caliper on the R1). He's left me on the BRP. dealing with a pissed off Park ranger. And several other things like that!:rtfm:
Yeah, our first valentine's day together, he brings me a box of ammo and a gun case!:punish:
Our first anniversary: A .44 magnum!
Our second anniversary: A ,357 Magnum!
Does anyone else see the pattern here?
I think I'm going to have to use one of my gifts on him!:hunter:
Yep, romance is alive and well in the Boling household!:hang2:

C.R.S.
03-05-2009, 02:37 PM
[QUOTE=Yep, romance is alive and well in the Boling household!:hang2:[/QUOTE]

Dont you mean BOILING household:blum:

Suzuki Vicki
03-05-2009, 05:33 PM
Dont you mean BOILING household:blum:
Wow!
I've been misspelling my last name for 5 years now!:focus:
Does that mean I'm not married now since it is spelled wrong on the marriage certificate?!!!:rtfm:

Desmo Demon
03-06-2009, 07:11 AM
Wow!
I've been misspelling my last name for 5 years now!
You've been misspelling words longer than two letters your whole life. :hiding: