PDA

View Full Version : How humble are you?

C.R.S.
02-23-2009, 07:36 PM
Talked an old riding buddy into going to the Motorcycle Show Saturday, While gawking at all the latest&greatest bikes, I noticed
Mr. GP - Kevin Schwantz and 1/4 Mile Legend Mr. Gadson signing autographs.
There was a long line and I asked my buddy if he wanted to get their autograph's.
His response: How about if I give'm mine instead, dont they know I'm a legend in my own mind!!
I lost it after that!

Hope everyone enjoyed the show!! :ohyea:

Desmo Demon
02-23-2009, 11:08 PM
There are very few people I would want to have an autograph from, and that is only because I'd actually get to meet them!....The top five for me would be...

1) Eddie Van Halen
2) George Lynch
3) Wayne Rainey
4) Scott Russell
5) Chuck Stevens (C.R.S.)

navycoat
02-23-2009, 11:54 PM
I guess the timing was lucky on our part because the whole time we were there, I never saw much of a line around Kevin Schwantz. We spent a bit of time with him and talked and I even tried on his watch. We took photos and left for a while. We came back with some other friends and once again, walked right up and took more pics.

Now, the line for Jason Britton was pretty long so we didn't bother to wait. Instead, we just took the photos of them but now with them.

http://navycoat.wordpress.com/2009/02/23/i-wore-kevin-schwantzs-watch/

C.R.S.
02-24-2009, 08:57 AM
There are very few people I would want to have an autograph from, and that is only because I'd actually get to meet them!....The top five for me would be...

1) Eddie Van Halen
2) George Lynch
3) Wayne Rainey
4) Scott Russell

Hey Big Daddy,

Get the spelling correct, with a "ph" and I'll think about it!!:tease:
Later:bricks:

Desmo Demon
02-24-2009, 09:41 AM
Get the spelling correct, with a "ph" and I'll think about it!!
I thought that might get you to wake up. :sleep

(I have it correct in my cell phone ;) )

Wanderer13
02-24-2009, 09:43 AM

1) Eddie Van Halen
2) George Lynch
3) Wayne Rainey
4) Scott Russell

My two are Valentino Rossi and Michael Jordon (only if there was no line).

rocketman1098S
02-24-2009, 10:48 AM
Hey C, That was way cool, I know. I did the Schwantz School and he and all his instructors were top notch. They are now at Barber and I would love to go there. Great guy. He was so well liked, for the first time in the history of GP racing, his number 34 was retired!

Suzuki Vicki
02-25-2009, 03:33 PM
Hey Big Daddy,

Get the spelling correct, with a "ph" and I'll think about it!!:tease:
Later:bricks:
I had your name misspelled too! Don't worry, I corrected it.:blum:
Oh well, the only autographs I give out seem to be signing for a ticket!:rtfm: