PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle Show, What was your favorite Bike/Bikes?

C.R.S.
02-23-2009, 06:54 PM
Really enjoyed the show Saturday, Arrived @ 10:30 left @ 4:30!!

Favorites:
R1
Monster 696 / and the rest of the ducs
New Daytona
Street Triple R
Yes even the Gladius. Name is kinda strange, lot of folks were saying Gladius Maximus. I must have sat on this thing 10 times.
ER6n
ZX6R
Yamaha Raider

Iffy's:
Buell 1125 Cant get over those huge scoop's, bet there a blast to ride though!!

Yikes:
New Indian's - Price of their standard model 28K MSRP
High End the Blue/White One - 34KMSRP

What were your favorites??

law1200
02-23-2009, 07:31 PM
I would say the new Gixxer 1000, Duc. 1198,and I too like the Glaidus but I would have to say that I enjoyed talking to the owners of those old bikes all the way in the back of the building more than any thing else their. I didn't want autographs because those guys live in a world that I can only watch and dream of but talking the owners of those rare bikes now thats real and someone I could be one day.

Chilli99katana
02-23-2009, 09:56 PM
Went Friday and Saturday, without a doubt my top pick for the most comfortable was the Ducati Monster and 848. I guess you guys are onto something with liking Duc's so much. Uh oh, I think I maybe coming down with that Ducati fever, better call my doc, er-banker...

I'm a Suzuki guy, I liked the Suzuki Gladius, and the GSX650f was comfortable too. Liked the fit of the Hayabusa, and it's lighter than I thought it would be, but it's still too much bike for me.

rodm850g
02-23-2009, 10:41 PM
Whas up guys,
This is a good one! I found myself going back by that Katoom 950 Enduro
what a gorgeous bike....The Monster1100S that was customised up at the touring/sport stall...remember the one parked next to the Shiver???? Man that was kewl.....I could live with one of those....The foks from Fayettevile had a grand time down in the Palmetto state and look forward to next year....
Rodm850g

fatmax
02-24-2009, 10:55 AM
Got down there for a while Sunday after work - liked it better than the Atlanta venue

Suzuki Vicki
02-25-2009, 02:30 PM
Well, I didn't make it to the show, but I would still like to place an order for one of everything!:scooter: