PDA

View Full Version : Saw some familiar faces late afternoon 3/22/09?

C.R.S.
03-23-2009, 04:14 PM
It was good to catch some yall out and about @ the store Sunday afternoon.

Hope everyone was able to get some riding in.

I met up with my son and his old Physics teacher from Clemson, and we headed up to the parkway and back again in touring mode. The ride was excellent::beach: soaking in the views!!

Catch Ya Later

Desmo Demon
03-23-2009, 08:20 PM
we headed up to the parkway and back again in touring mode.

Sorry we missed you. Saturday, we ran over to Franklin for lunch at the Mexican restaurant with Marty and then took a new road we've never been on to get back. Yesterday, Marty rode with us up to Hot Springs and back. We racked up somewhere between 500 and 600 miles between the two days....and killed off another tire.

Give me a call tomorrow. I have a story to tell you.

law1200
03-23-2009, 08:26 PM
Yeah it was good to see some of the faces from the site and some new one's. I enjoyed talking with everyone and your son's teacher as well by the way what was his name again:conf44: Chuck?

Amos

Justin
03-23-2009, 08:44 PM
I was out on the KLR650 up 178 and through Sheriff'd :hunter: Rocky Bottoms. Up 215 to BRP and back down 276. I might have passed someone or two... going the opposite direction only that is :lamer: ...lol...

Desmo Demon
03-24-2009, 06:47 AM
I was out on the KLR650.....Up 215 to BRP and back down 276. I might have passed someone or two... going the opposite direction only that is :lamer: ...lol...
Never know, you may have been one of them that rode by when Vicki, me, and a buddy of ours was sitting at McCall's (the little gas station) on Hwy 215. We saw several dual-sports while we were sitting there.

C.R.S.
03-24-2009, 10:00 AM
Yeah it was good to see some of the faces from the site and some new one's. I enjoyed talking with everyone and your son's teacher as well by the way what was his name again:conf44: Chuck?

Amos

Teacher's Name: Fivos I cant pronounce his last name
Son's Name: Chip

As usual, its always a pleasure meeting up. I hope your Buddy, did'nt mind my compliments about running a 456 gear on his GS1100 Oh yea awesome bike he's has!!

Have a safe trip to AMA Atlanta!

Ride Safe

C.R.S.
03-24-2009, 10:06 AM
I was out on the KLR650 up 178 and through Sheriff'd :hunter: Rocky Bottoms. Up 215 to BRP and back down 276. I might have passed someone or two... going the opposite direction only that is :lamer: ...lol...

I remember seeing two KLR's climbing over a rock at one of the pull offs on 215 on the way up to the Parkway.

I was on TLS/Black&Red, Son-SV650/Blue, Teacher-VFR750/Red&Black around 3:15. If thats was yall, looks like yall were conquering that rock as in "King of the World" theme.

Later:scooter:

Justin
03-24-2009, 10:42 AM
Never know, you may have been one of them that rode by when Vicki, me, and a buddy of ours was sitting at McCall's (the little gas station) on Hwy 215. We saw several dual-sports while we were sitting there.
I saw some bikes there real briefly... then shortly thereafter or right before saw a yella Duc with a mean sound going south. Reddish/white leather. So probably!

I remember seeing two KLR's climbing over a rock at one of the pull offs on 215 on the way up to the Parkway.

I was on TLS/Black&Red, Son-SV650/Blue, Teacher-VFR750/Red&Black around 3:15. If thats was yall, looks like yall were conquering that rock as in "King of the World" theme.

Later:scooter:Ha, indeed it was! I caught a look at the last biker only though... and remember the single sided swingarm and their pig tails!

Desmo Demon
03-24-2009, 10:49 AM
I saw some bikes there real briefly... then shortly thereafter or right before saw a yella Duc with a mean sound going south. Reddish/white leather. So probably!
That was John on his '02 998.

I was on my silver Ducati, Vicki was on her red/white/black R1, and our buddy was on a black Buell.

Justin
03-24-2009, 10:52 AM
That was John on his '02 998.

I was on my silver Ducati, Vicki was on her red/white/black R1, and our buddy was on a black Buell.
I think your Buell buddy wants a dual sport... he was staring at the 'Killer'. :dance3:

C.R.S.
03-24-2009, 03:40 PM

Ha, indeed it was! I caught a look at the last biker only though... and remember the single sided swingarm and their pig tails!

That was my Son's physics teacher at Clemson!
Look like yall were having a good time:ohyea:

later:bricks: