PDA

View Full Version : cyclegear of greenville

STRETCH
04-21-2009, 06:05 PM
Yesterady I went to put on a set of tires that I had bought from cycle gear 3-4 months ago.
I realized after mounting the rear tire that I had some how ended up with the wrong size front tire. It was entirely my fought since I picked the tires out of a stack and just assumed all the front tires were the same size.
I took it back to cyclegear yesterday to see if they had a tire I could exchange it for. (no reciept)
they didn't, but had one over nite shipped from somewere in NC at no cost to me. I picked it up today.
Thanks Guys:D
I've always been treated well at this store but this was above and beyond what I expected.
In this day and age good customerservice is so rare I feel like exceptional service should be praised.

Justin
04-21-2009, 06:24 PM
I found some KLR tires in there on clearance last year, about 1/2 off... couldn't complain about that. :iagree:

C.R.S.
04-21-2009, 06:48 PM
Those folks in Greenville and Columbia are A OTAY.
I've always had excellent service from both.

Desmo Demon
04-21-2009, 08:15 PM
Those folks in Greenville and Columbia are A OTAY.
I've always had excellent service from both.
Greenville got better once Pete left.... :bricks:

Just kidding, Pete! :dance3: :buddies:

bwalker
04-21-2009, 08:58 PM
Yesterady I went to put on a set of tires that I had bought from cycle gear 3-4 months ago.
I realized after mounting the rear tire that I had some how ended up with the wrong size front tire. It was entirely my fought since I picked the tires out of a stack and just assumed all the front tires were the same size.
I took it back to cyclegear yesterday to see if they had a tire I could exchange it for. (no reciept)
they didn't, but had one over nite shipped from somewere in NC at no cost to me. I picked it up today.
Thanks Guys:D
I've always been treated well at this store but this was above and beyond what I expected.
In this day and age good customerservice is so rare I feel like exceptional service should be praised.

How right you are! Great job!

C.R.S.
04-22-2009, 11:12 AM
Greenville got better once Pete left.... :bricks:

Just kidding, Pete! :dance3: :buddies:

it was as good when Pete was there, Be nice to the ole boy!!

bwalker
04-22-2009, 01:16 PM
it was as good when Pete was there, Be nice to the ole boy!!

Uuumm, do we have a difference in opinion?

Desmo Demon
04-22-2009, 02:25 PM
Uuumm, do we have a difference in opinion?

Naw...Pete was a great person to have around. He went from opening the Greenville store to the Matthews store, then back to California for the Cycle Gear Superstore. He recently ran back to Cali. I tell him to leave his little SS750 with me, but he won't do it....I don't think he trusts me.

bwalker
04-22-2009, 04:20 PM
Naw...Pete was a great person to have around. He went from opening the Greenville store to the Matthews store, then back to California for the Cycle Gear Superstore. He recently ran back to Cali. I telling him to leave his little SS750 with me, but he won't do it....I don't think he trusts me.

That's just not right I tell you!