PDA

View Full Version : Good to see some folks out!!!

C.R.S.
04-26-2009, 10:01 PM
As usual, I always get to the store around 3:00 > 3:30 on Sundays.
Had the priviledge of seein, WeKneeDragger, Mr.Paul, BuellB..., Mr. LAW1200, Young Guy w/R1, Gentleman w/ZZR1200 and of course our mutual 250 tour guide.

Had a good ride this afternoon and thanks for lettin me ride with yall folks.
Made a late run up 178 w/R1 Guy and came back to the store to yak about the differant runs we did this afternoon, I looked over to see who was going through the intersection of 11 & 178 around 7:45 or so. There was a Blue/white FZ1 with a tall rider, This may have been Stretch. If so Howdy
and hope you had good ride.

Now that I got my weekly dose twisteees, I'll sleep like a rock tonight !

Always good to see/ride with yall:scooter:

Ride Safe :beach:

law1200
04-27-2009, 07:00 AM
Yeah it was great riding and I enjoyed riding with you as well,even thought I was always bringing up the rear.(you guys are fast)

Hope to do it again soon:Coffee_Doughnuts:

Desmo Demon
04-27-2009, 07:34 AM
Any chance you guys were going south on Hwy 276 from the Brevard side heading toward Caesar's Head around 6-ish? Vicki and I were going to a b-day party for an old-fart and saw the 250-tour guide heading a tour in that direction.

C.R.S.
04-27-2009, 08:11 AM
Yep that was us!!

STRETCH
04-27-2009, 03:56 PM
I looked over to see who was going through the intersection of 11 & 178 around 7:45 or so. There was a Blue/white FZ1 with a tall rider, This may have been Stretch. If so Howdy
and hope you had good ride.

Now that I got my weekly dose twisteees, I'll sleep like a rock tonight !

Always good to see/ride with yall:scooter:

Ride Safe :beach:
that was me:beach:
I think I saw law1200 with a group up near the top of 178 about 11:45.
spent the entire day playing on my favorite road and now my new tires are 1/2 gone:headshake:

C.R.S.
04-27-2009, 05:19 PM
that was me:beach:
I think I saw law1200 with a group up near the top of 178 about 11:45.
spent the entire day playing on my favorite road and now my new tires are 1/2 gone:headshake:

Any hint of what that road might be via a code name

STRETCH
04-27-2009, 06:03 PM
I call it "the tire eater" do to its ability to rip rubber from tires. good traction, nice corners.
It's about an hour and a half from the store, I won't post the name on a forum but I'll take you up there some time if you like. You will be sworn to secracy of course.

law1200
04-27-2009, 11:38 PM
I thought that was you, but I wasn't sure you didn't have your trunk on the bike.

STRETCH
04-27-2009, 11:54 PM
I thought that was you, but I wasn't sure you didn't have your trunk on the bike.
I wasn't sure that was you either
my BIKES in summer trim now
no trunk, no windshield to speak of, no center stand, no curb feelers. no more bark busters.

C.R.S.
04-28-2009, 11:09 AM
I call it "the tire eater" do to its ability to rip rubber from tires. good traction, nice corners.
It's about an hour and a half from the store, I won't post the name on a forum but I'll take you up there some time if you like. You will be sworn to secracy of course.

I agree about not publicizing your favorite twistees!!:ok:

Definately need to check it out, covertly of course.

Next time your headed out, post up the day before (via PM) so I can schedule to meet up with ya, if interested?

Ride Safe