PDA

View Full Version : Morning Ride Wednesday

adamm
06-23-2009, 04:43 PM
Headed into the mtns Wednesday morning for a few hours. Planning to leave out from the store around 8:30-9:00 and get back there by noon. I want to get back indoors before it gets unbearable :)

Two of us going so far, anyone else not working and want to join in?
Adam
Give me a call or send a text
380-7095

1literhogbeater
06-29-2009, 07:06 AM
When you say you are leaving from "the store".....could you possible be meaning the little store in Holly Springs? I might be able to make a morning run if I new where to be. I'm new to the board so I'm not sure what "the store" means.

law1200
06-29-2009, 07:43 AM
When you say you are leaving from "the store".....could you possible be meaning the little store in Holly Springs? I might be able to make a morning run if I new where to be. I'm new to the board so I'm not sure what "the store" means.
Hey 1liter he is speaking of the store at hwy 178&11 in pickings co. and by the way is that a bandit you are riding

1literhogbeater
06-29-2009, 09:14 AM
Thanks.....The store at 178 & 11 is the store at Holly Springs. No, it's not a Bandit...It's a CB 1000 - same motor has the CBR but no cramped riding position. Honda only imported them two years 94-95. Most went to Europe and Asia. I've never seen two together, although I know of another one up near Spartanburg. This is my first non Honda V4 in many years....but I like it.

adamm
06-29-2009, 04:56 PM
Yep.... thats the spot.
I wont be out at all this week but maybe a planned ride next???
Anyone Anyone

1literhogbeater
06-29-2009, 09:34 PM
Wed. is usually my day off and I was planning to go on this ride.......until I realized this afternoon that this week I have meetings both WED and THURS...so tomorrow is my day off......and guess what, my honey has it all booked up. How nice of her.