PDA

View Full Version : A good dude

Metalhead
08-18-2009, 03:22 PM
About four weeks ago, I had to park my bike due to a much needed chain and sprockets. Last week I finally came up with the cash to buy the stuff, but I didn't have the tools or experience in replacing chains. Sprockets? Yeah. I got that.
So, I'd met Terry (Desmo Demon) on a 'Ducati' forum. We've ridden once together, and hung out a couple of times. That includes Vicki with an 'i'. Good people. I called Terry and told him of my dilema, and he came over after work last week with his tools, and showed me how to change a chain. PLUS, we got to hang around and talk about fellow musicians that we knew, and talk about music in general.
It was a good time, and I learned something to boot. Terry's a good dude.

Now I'm going to drink a beer in his honor.:dance3:

C.R.S.
08-18-2009, 03:47 PM
Is Desmo a good dood? Ummmmmmmmmm!

Yea I reckon he and de boss Vicki are OTAY!
Ridden with'm many times, Good People to know and ride with!!

What am I doing giving these two Upstate Celebs compliments, What was I thinking :boxing:

Later:outtahere:

Desmo Demon
08-19-2009, 09:18 AM
PLUS, we got to hang around and talk about fellow musicians that we knew, and talk about music in general.
What was really cool is that both Richie and I were in local bands at the same time and had run into each other a few times back in 2002-2004. I remember seeing his band play at Brew's and I believe both our bands were in the Battle of the Bands at the Handlebar in 2003. It was pretty cool that our paths had crossed that many years ago and then recrossed recently.....and, yeah, I showed Richie some tricks to installing a chain and how to use a chain break/rivoting tool. He's only about two miles from work, so it wasn't enough of a burden to charge him for it. :D ....and I let him see that the old Ducati Paso 750 really is rideable.

Ridden with'm many times, Good People to know and ride with!!

What am I doing giving these two Upstate Celebs compliments, What was I thinking :boxing:

Oooohhhh yeah......just see if we let you ride with us any more. :spank2: