PDA

View Full Version : Hwy 178 pics 8/23

PGWelch
08-23-2009, 07:42 AM
I'll be back on 178 today. I haven't been in the forums the last couple of weeks to keep up with what's going on. Scott, I hope your recovery is speedy. My shooting schedule has been really messed up due to weather on some days and medical things on others. My wife had surgery a few weeks ago and I am probably going to need surgery to correct a couple of herniated disk in my neck. The camera really seems to irritate my neck. I'll see some of you out there today.

Oh BTW - I'll be in a different vehicle. Obama bought my wife's clunker so I'll be out in her car - a red Rio5 hatchback.

rockNroll
08-23-2009, 08:47 AM
Will you be on the NC or SC side? I'm not sure of where you set up.

rockNroll
08-23-2009, 09:31 AM
I just got finished lookin at a bunch of your pics, nice pics! I see they're labeled Rocky Bottom. Ugh... I am shamed......

PGWelch
08-23-2009, 06:07 PM
Back from Rocky Bottom. It was nice meeting you today RocknRoll and everybody else I met today. Terry and Vickie nice finally catching up with you. I'm glad I didn't have to go to Easley to get pictures of you doing laps on your Cul du Sac. It appears to have been a very good day. I came home with 596 pictures. That's a record. It will take me longer than usual to process this many pics. I will probably be able to have them uploading Tuesday evening. Please be patient.

Update: 452 pictures came out as usable. They are currently being converted from raw to jpg format (very lengthy process). The actual image adjustments went much faster than planned. I was expecting to make more adjustments than was actually necessary due to the clouds today. Should start uploading tomorrow (Monday) evening.

NKDBKrider
08-23-2009, 06:46 PM
Are they up yet? Are they up yet? Are they up yet?......:newrofl:

PGWelch
08-23-2009, 10:00 PM
Pics are uploading. Turned out to be 430 pics for today. The upload and website processing will probably take several hours. Vickie gave me a real wave instead of the more common single finger wave she is known for. Thank you Vickie. I think we may have someone who is wanting to step up to the plate in WeKneeDragger's absence. John put on quite a sparks show during his dozen or so passes for the camera. Titanium rods in the pucks isn't quite the same as dragging the pegs though.

Desmo Demon
08-24-2009, 07:46 AM
Vickie gave me a real wave instead of the more common single finger wave she is known for.
Vicki reserves the single-finger wave for those people that she likes. Chuck (C.R.S.) gets a lot of them. :newrofl:

C.R.S.
08-24-2009, 08:53 AM
Vicki reserves the single-finger wave for those people that she likes. Chuck (C.R.S.) gets a lot of them. :newrofl:

Back at ya with both barrels!!:boxing:

Stoney.pgwelchphoto
08-24-2009, 10:07 AM
A honorable salute, eh? :newrofl:

rockNroll
08-24-2009, 11:06 AM
Nice meeting you too! I see a few pictures there of our trip down 178 :thumbsup: