PDA

View Full Version : Who's ridin this Weekend?

C.R.S.
03-05-2010, 12:35 PM
Who's ridin

Desmo Demon
03-05-2010, 12:41 PM
Who's ridin
Not me......where you gonna be riding at? I may take our old beat up truck there and run you off the road. :D

rufrydrsc2
03-05-2010, 01:54 PM
With all the sand on the roads you might not have to, the NCDOT might take care of that for you. LOL.

STRETCH
03-05-2010, 04:31 PM
I'll be out playing in the salt sunday.
Enjoying the touring side of my sport touring bike:scooter:

law1200
03-05-2010, 08:19 PM
I might come up to the store Sat., just to say hi I am putting the Bandit on a low sodium diet I am tried of cleaning all that salt off of it.

I am going to ride down to Lake Lanier Sunday and have a look around at there campgrounds. Anyone want to go with me?

C.R.S.
03-06-2010, 08:13 AM
Not me......where you gonna be riding at? I may take our old beat up truck there and run you off the road. :D

:boxing: Because I'm so quick :newrofl: you'd find it difficult to even try. Now if Vickie was at the wheel I'd definitely stay off the road.
I know how accurate she is with the vehicle or the pink road tool.

I'll try to get out Sunday after Church.

Later:outtahere:

SCFJR
03-06-2010, 04:10 PM
I might come up to the store Sat., just to say hi I am putting the Bandit on a low sodium diet I am tried of cleaning all that salt off of it.

I am going to ride down to Lake Lanier Sunday and have a look around at there campgrounds. Anyone want to go with me?

2 things. I was planning on heading towards Atlanta, and we love to go camping with our pop-up camper. Sounds like a 2fer to me. Want company? I do want to stay away from the salt and need all the highway time I can get.
Hit me directly at kmatthew@charter.net in case I don't get back on the 'puter tonight.

What's up with work Stretch? Tim's home bound this weekend as well.
Stay outta the salt and sand, lets make it a party.

STRETCH
03-06-2010, 04:34 PM
I'm heading to ga too, but suches not atlanta. i'll take my chances with salt. the bike needs a bath anyway. im alergic to strait roads. makes me brake out in yawns and a sore but. work decided overtime was expensive. i guess the up side of this resseion is more time to ride.

bode61
03-06-2010, 06:48 PM
I spent the day on the Mana. Unfortunately is was at an average of 25 miles an hour. I officiated the Bicycle races today and will do so again tomorrow, BUT, on the good side, I get paid to do this so it makes my bike payment, gas, and extras.

Jaelum
03-06-2010, 06:50 PM
I'm jonesing bad for a run up 178, but I'm waiting on an updated road condition post before I make the boring 50 min. drive up there....
________
Ferrari 360 gtc (http://www.ferrari-wiki.com/wiki/Ferrari_360_GTC)

Bucky
03-07-2010, 06:39 PM
I stayed south of 11. Cruising. Nobody at store at 10:30. Traffic was terrible closer to Greenville. Wade Hampton from Taylors then through downtown Greenville very heavy.

Better than cold/snow/ice/rain, though.

STRETCH
03-11-2010, 07:06 PM
I'll be heading for deals gap sunday morning. if any one wants to go I'll be at the store @ 09:00
I'm not expecting rain, but I am expecting damp roads and cool temps in the am.

March is the last decent month before the large crowds return.:outtahere:

bCool
03-12-2010, 08:13 PM
Don't forget the time change. That will be an hour earlier than normal.
Thinking about joining up with you Stretch.
We rode together to Helen a while back with Amos and some others. I have an FZ1 also. :dance3:

STRETCH
03-13-2010, 12:08 AM
:poofdragon pack a rain suit:conf44:

Robbinsville weather forcast 60% chance of rain

law1200
03-13-2010, 07:37 AM
Your going to get wet. I have been watching the weather all week and it looks like there is going to be a front hovering over the dragon area Sunday and moving this way by mid evening.

buddyholly
03-13-2010, 07:42 AM
Hello, Stretch, Barron, and Amos. Stretch, I'm a definite maybe. Depends on forecast...when is too early too call you tomorrow? I'm at nine one five-nine five two eight..

bCool
03-13-2010, 09:33 AM
I log in as a definite maybe also. Lets make a go-no-go decision later this evening. Amos?? When did a little rain bother you? :punish:
Barron

C.R.S.
03-13-2010, 11:11 AM
Howdy YAll,

I'll be at de sto early Sunday afternoon 1:30 for local twistee action.
We need to start calling LAW1200 & Stretch : Rain Ride Rangers

Hats off to their dedication for ridin in the rain!!
Now back to my yard chores! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRG
:outtahere:

law1200
03-13-2010, 06:26 PM
I log in as a definite maybe also. Lets make a go-no-go decision later this evening. Amos?? When did a little rain bother you? :punish:
BarronSorry guys I can't make this trip I want get out of Sunday service unitl 11am so I guess I'll just hang out in the slow lane with Chuck,Vicki and Terry that is if Terry can pull him self out of his beloved pick-up truck, so drag a neek for me.:scooter:

Desmo Demon
03-13-2010, 07:39 PM
Sorry guys I can't make this trip I want get out of Sunday service unitl 11am so I guess I'll just hang out in the slow lane with Chuck,Vicki and Terry that is if Terry can pull him self out of his beloved pick-up truck, so drag a neek for me.:scooter:
In the car or truck is the only way you'll see us this weekend.....no babysitter.

bCool
03-14-2010, 08:21 AM
Heading to the store shortly. I'll be there between 10-10:15. Anyone want to join, or join up later call and leave a message. 864-314-6299 :scooter:
Barron

STRETCH
03-14-2010, 08:30 AM
A little lonely @ da store this am. sure its 34 amd drizzly but there is no salt on the roads. woot woot. yall can text anytime. i have a hour ride to the store so i wont hear the phone ring

law1200
03-15-2010, 04:01 AM
Althought we didn't ride over to the dragon we still got to do some riding on old faithful and we started over to old 25 but it started to rain and so we called it a day.

STRETCH
03-15-2010, 03:38 PM
I rode most of the day in light rain. except at higher elevations where it became light snow (see attachment)
If you didn't hear, they closed down the dragon to through trafic (rock slide at the lake) so it became a personal playground for those of us who like to ride in the rain:wheelie:

SCFJR
03-19-2010, 05:16 AM
Another beautiful Saturday is expected. Anyone have plans? I haven't run it by the wife yet, but I expect to put a couple miles on the bike.

Kent

C.R.S.
03-19-2010, 11:54 AM
Be working on my Son's truck Saturday Again ARRRRRRRRG.

Hoping to be at de sto Sunday around 1:30 ish

Yall ride safe:scooter:

bCool
04-01-2010, 07:23 AM
Easter Sunday Ride. For those who want to attend an awesome church service on Saturday and then ride on Sunday. NewSpring Church in Anderson is having a 4:00 and 6:00 Saturday services. It is come as you are, biker gear even fine. The Greenville NewSpring Campus is held at The Carolina First Center and they have a 6:00 Saturday service. Plan on arriving at either location 20 minutes before service times, you will not want to miss the music. Join me at the Anderson Services, I will be at both the 4 and 6. Then I plan on riding on Sunday, mostly clear and 80F. :301:

Ifby2
04-01-2010, 10:28 PM
Easter Sunday Ride. For those who want to attend an awesome church service on Saturday and then ride on Sunday. NewSpring Church in Anderson is having a 4:00 and 6:00 Saturday services. It is come as you are, biker gear even fine. The Greenville NewSpring Campus is held at The Carolina First Center and they have a 6:00 Saturday service. Plan on arriving at either location 20 minutes before service times, you will not want to miss the music. Join me at the Anderson Services, I will be at both the 4 and 6. Then I plan on riding on Sunday, mostly clear and 80F. :301:

Wish I could join ya. I am running camera for my Church and like yours, we have 2 on Saturday and then the normal 3 on Sunday. Then it's Easter dinner with the fam...it never stops.