PDA

View Full Version : car show in Greer FREE to enter with trophies

trophystock
11-19-2010, 01:57 PM
It's that time of year again! Many of you know that my father in law's church has been doing an annual car show for a few years now. We need your help this year! Come on out and join us on Saturday, November 20th from 1pm to 5pm! Entry is FREE and there will be trophies as well as a gift card prize for best of show. There will also be hot dogs and hamburgers for sale at the event with all proceeds going to support the church mission trip to Nicaragua in June.

Many of you participated last year and we're hoping you can come out to support us again. You'll be pleased to know we listened to the feedback from last year's show and have made some improvements! We have a bigger space available this year to park, so we hope to not run out of spaces this time (we're moving it to the large grass field on the other side of the church). Also, there will be official judging this year with 10 different classes! There will be a category for every car, with trophies given for each category (listed below). If you can make it, please invite any friends you think might want to participate as well. The more the merrier!

Car Classes:

1. Corvette
2. Mustang
3. Camaro
4. Rods
5. Trucks
6. Antique
7. Ford
8. GM
9. Chrysler
10. Import

Place: Heritage Chapel Baptist Church, 118 Alexander Road, Greer, SC (off Brushy Creek Rd)
Date: Saturday, November 20th, 1pm to 5pm (awards to be given at 4pm)

Let me know if you have any questions! Come on out and bring those cars!

Jeff Goodell
864-380-4540

Charles Barber
864-419-8908

www.v8muscle.net

Wolfman
11-19-2010, 02:29 PM
No motorcycle class :ignore:

trophystock
11-19-2010, 04:07 PM
Sorry. If I knew I could get 5 or 6 guys to commit I would also have a bike class.

RyanK
11-22-2010, 10:36 AM
Sorry. If I knew I could get 5 or 6 guys to commit I would also have a bike class.
I wish you'd have posted this sooner. I'd have been interested in an import and a bike class...