PDA

View Full Version : coming to Greenville to work for a few weeks

flynfink
03-21-2011, 07:48 PM
Coming down Monday (3/28), working thru Friday. 3 week engagement. Bringing my Monster. Looking for;

1) A place to stash both the bike and my kendon open trailer on the weekends of 4/2 and 4/9. Prefer something not to far from the area around Woodruff Rd., 85 and 385

2) Some riding buddies after work (Terry, Vicky)...

Desmo Demon
03-22-2011, 09:11 AM
Coming down Monday (3/28), working thru Friday. 3 week engagement. Bringing my Monster. Looking for;

1) A place to stash both the bike and my kendon open trailer on the weekends of 4/2 and 4/9. Prefer something not to far from the area around Woodruff Rd., 85 and 385

I'm a bit further away than you may like for storing the trailer, but you can keep it here. Don't really have room for the bike, but I could move one of mine outside for the two weekends.

As for after work riding, I started night shift yesterday and will be working from 4 pm to 2 am. I will have Fridays off, though. Vicki will be babysitting those work days, so neither of us will be available during the week.

RyanK
03-22-2011, 11:44 AM

I'd be happy to let ya stash your stuff at my house, but I'm also probably farther out than you'd like... near intersection of 276 & 11, about 45 minutes from 385 & Woodruff... I "might" be able to do a ride with y'all one or 2 nights though?

flynfink
03-22-2011, 12:40 PM
thanks guys.

Terry,, nights, that sux. and I wouldn't ask you to put one of your bikes outside.

Let me keep on checking.

Desmo Demon
03-22-2011, 06:14 PM
Terry,, nights, that sux.
The 10% shift premium makes it a little easier. ;)

flynfink
03-23-2011, 02:55 PM
The 10% shift premium makes it a little easier. ;)

Hear that,

Well, long range forecast for next week doesn't look promising for after work rides. May just come down Monday sans bike and trailer and look at the following week to haul them down.