PDA

View Full Version : who's up for a 500 mile ride sunday?

STRETCH
04-20-2011, 10:28 PM
I'm gonna hit a couple of roads between ducktown and telico plains.
I will include either 60 to Suches or the cherohala maybe both.
this will be an all day ride 12hours+:scooter:

1literhogbeater
04-21-2011, 08:33 AM
I'm leaving town for Knoxville after lunch Sunday by way of the Dragaon, I could take the skyway from Robbinsville to Telico Planes and then 360 and 72(?) back towards US129 and onto Maryville and Knoxville. Not sure when you're leaving and if you'd want to go this way, but if you would, drop me a pm, I'll at least head up with ya, but will be continuing to Knoxville.

RyanK
04-21-2011, 11:03 AM
Cool. Have fun guys!

fatbacklow
04-21-2011, 11:15 AM
Damn it Stretch I wish I could but with me living in Augusta Ga during the week and coming home for the weekends I like to spend a little time with the family before I head back down Sunday nights. Have fun and watch out for ID10 T's

STRETCH
04-21-2011, 09:16 PM
I'm leaving town for Knoxville after lunch Sunday by way of the Dragaon, I could take the skyway from Robbinsville to Telico Planes and then 360 and 72(?) back towards US129 and onto Maryville and Knoxville. Not sure when you're leaving and if you'd want to go this way, but if you would, drop me a pm, I'll at least head up with ya, but will be continuing to Knoxville.
Thanks for the offer, but I plan to ride though the GA mountains to Suches and then turn north to Telico Planes.
I know It's easter and most of you will be at home or church:beach: . In fact I'm counting on it:hiding:

Desmo Demon
04-21-2011, 09:42 PM
I know It's easter and most of you will be at home or church:beach: . In fact I'm counting on it:hiding:
Be careful anywhere near a chuch. All those old blue-hairs who normally don't like to drive will be out in full-force, as Easter is one of the few occasions they will find an excuse to get out and drive......also, there may be a bunch of minivans slammed full of kids yelling and screaming of not wanting to go to grandma's for Easter dinner, so expect minivans on the wrong side of the road while the parents are reaching back and slapping the kids silly.