Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums

Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums (http://www.carolinariders.com/forums/index.php)
-   NC - Charlotte, Greensboro/Central NC (http://www.carolinariders.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Dual Sport / Adventure Meet-up Third Thursday @ Hawthorne's (http://www.carolinariders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5083)

JoeyBones 10-16-2010 10:02 AM

Dual Sport / Adventure Meet-up Third Thursday @ Hawthorne's

Instead of a new thread each month I'll just update / bump this one, now that we've been doing this for almost a year...

Hawthorne's on 7th street in Charlotte. The Third Thursday of Every Month - Link Below Around 6 or 6:30 for most of us but show up when you can.

Hope to see the regulars and maybe some new faces!

Link to the thread on ADV is HERE

bpgxx 10-19-2010 01:21 PM

Re: Dual Sport / Adventure Meet-up Third Thursday @ Hawthorne's

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyBones
Instead of a new thread each month I'll just update / bump this one, now that we've been doing this for almost a year...

Hawthorne's on 7th street. The third Thursday this month (October, 2010) is the 21st. Around 6 or 6:30 for most of us but show up when you can.

Sounds good! Just a suggestion - if it's not freezing or raining out, let's grab an outside table!:scooter:

See everyone there.

MrStinky 10-19-2010 02:50 PM

Gonna try and make it down there and meet some of you guys pending any family plans. If ya didn't know, i picked up that ktm 400exc that was in the classifieds here. What a blast i've been having. It's just the dual sport i was looking for...street legal enduro. Found some trails pretty close to my house good for ripping it for an hour or so.

Hopefully i make it down there. -Tim
________
NO2 VAPORIZER

JoeyBones 10-20-2010 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bpgxx
Sounds good! Just a suggestion - if it's not freezing or raining out, let's grab an outside table!:scooter:

See everyone there.

I should be able to get there a little early tomorrow and will indeed grab an outside table.... Good idea!

oldman 10-20-2010 08:59 PM

I think I can make it this time..

JoeyBones 10-23-2010 06:37 AM

We had a great time Thursday night as always. I updated the first post of this thread with the date of the next meet-up.

And Brendan - you would have liked our outside table, as well as Rick's new dual-sport... :punish:

:newrofl:

noobinacan 11-09-2010 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bpgxx

See everyone there.

Branden..what up buddy
I changed er out to sumo mode...I bring it. LOL
see y'all there.

bpgxx 11-12-2010 09:39 AM

Quote:

We had a great time Thursday night as always. I updated the first post of this thread with the date of the next meet-up.

And Brendan - you would have liked our outside table, as well as Rick's new dual-sport... :punish:

:newrofl:

sorry man, just moved and trying to get everything organized - just plain forgot! Will try to get to next week's shin-dig.

JoeyBones 11-17-2010 06:24 AM

Bump for the meet-up tomorrow (which happens to be the one-year anniversary of this little get-together). :congrats:

JoeyBones 12-03-2010 01:09 PM

Hawthorne's on 7th street. NEXT MEET-UP IS THURSDAY, October 17TH. Around 6 or 6:30 for most of us but show up when you can.

JoeyBones 10-14-2013 12:19 PM

Bumping this thread because the meet-up at Hawthornes' never died off! I had to take a few months away from it due to work but it survived that (thrived, actually) and we still do this every month and the thread is pretty active on ADV for ride planning as well as the pizza meet-up.

Third Thursday of every month at Hawthorne's on 7th Street in Charlotte. 6 or 6:30 PM.

The post below has a link to the ADV thread on this....

JoeyBones 11-06-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Hawthorne's on 7th street in Charlotte. The Third Thursday of Every Month - Link Below Around 6 or 6:30 for most of us but show up when you can.

Bump Bump