Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums

Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums (http://www.carolinariders.com/forums/index.php)
-   NC - Charlotte, Greensboro/Central NC (http://www.carolinariders.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   2011 CRC Night. 3rd Tuesday of the Month...WHERE? CHECK HERE FOR LOCATION (http://www.carolinariders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5342)

MV031161 02-15-2011 08:49 AM

2011 CRC Night. 3rd Tuesday of the Month...WHERE? CHECK HERE FOR LOCATION
 
We use to get together at Ed's and somehow it got derailed becuase of people wanting to meet somewhere else due to location, food quality, etc, etc....too many ideas that got us to not getting together anymore....

I want to restart this 3rd tuesday of the month CRC meetting so please post your location suggestion.

MrStinky 02-15-2011 09:11 AM

Re: CRC Night. 3rd Tuesday of the Month...WHERE?
 
Wherever there's bbq on the menu. Macs is always good since i can't always make the EuroTrash night...but i can see how that would get old quick. I don't get to the uptown area enough to name a good spot.

Maybe we pick a new location each month and try out some different grub in the area?

MV031161 02-15-2011 12:00 PM

Re: CRC Night. 3rd Tuesday of the Month...WHERE?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrStinky
Wherever there's bbq on the menu. Macs is always good since i can't always make the EuroTrash night...but i can see how that would get old quick. I don't get to the uptown area enough to name a good spot.

Maybe we pick a new location each month and try out some different grub in the area?


that sounds like a fantastic idea....I dont go out to the uptown area much either and have no clue as to who is biker friendly...Macs is in the calendar already and we are talking about a different place.... ther's a sencond location if we want....

Your call guys....We will make sure we will remind everyone as to whrere it is...

MV031161 02-15-2011 05:16 PM

Re: CRC Night. 3rd Tuesday of the Month...WHERE?
 
19 views one reply...NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Fastbrit 02-15-2011 06:12 PM

Re: CRC Night. 3rd Tuesday of the Month...WHERE?
 
Sorry but Mac's sucks, food service etc is horrible (just my 2 cents worth)
The Triumph group meets here good food, beer and seating outside
http://www.bigbenpub.com/

MV031161 02-15-2011 07:22 PM

Re: CRC Night. 3rd Tuesday of the Month...WHERE?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fastbrit
Sorry but Mac's sucks, food service etc is horrible (just my 2 cents worth)
The Triumph group meets here good food, beer and seating outside
http://www.bigbenpub.com/


Hey Chris...long time no see you....

the problem is all CYSCO procesed food at all this hangouts.......

We can all meet at RuSans as well...they have outside seating and the owner HATA SAN is a good friend...I can ask if you all want.....They will be delighted to have us there.....Jeff and Peter always eat there too. They can vouch for the food...(not just sushi for those bait haters)

Wanderer13 02-15-2011 07:44 PM

Re: CRC Night. 3rd Tuesday of the Month...WHERE?
 
There lies the problem, where to find good food with a motorcycle friendly atmosphere.

Mitch, have you tried the Big View Diner across the street from you? I think it is the same owners as Ilios Noche. The food there is very good.

MV031161 02-15-2011 08:35 PM

Re: CRC Night. 3rd Tuesday of the Month...WHERE?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wanderer13
There lies the problem, where to find good food with a motorcycle friendly atmosphere.

Mitch, have you tried the Big View Diner across the street from you? I think it is the same owners as Ilios Noche. The food there is very good.



The food and the attention at the Big view is superb...nice patio as well...but only less than 600 yards from my doorsteps! NOT FAIR! Besides, it might be "A RIDE" from some coming from the north. if we keep it centralized to the uptown area I think we have a better chance for more of us getting together...or as suggested earlier, we can rotate....

it is up to you all...I am reaching out in order to start the CRC night again! anyone oposed to try RuSans first?

DucatiJeff 02-16-2011 09:13 AM

Re: CRC Night. 3rd Tuesday of the Month...WHERE?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MV031161
The food and the attention at the Big view is superb...nice patio as well...but only less than 600 yards from my doorsteps! NOT FAIR! Besides, it might be "A RIDE" from some coming from the north. if we keep it centralized to the uptown area I think we have a better chance for more of us getting together...or as suggested earlier, we can rotate....

it is up to you all...I am reaching out in order to start the CRC night again! anyone oposed to try RuSans first?


I'm in for Run Sans. We used to meet there years ago and it was the perfect place with ample visible parking and outdoor seating. It would probably be good to give someone there a heads up in advance.

Mach VIII 02-16-2011 10:38 AM

Re: CRC Night. 3rd Tuesday of the Month...WHERE?
 
Dillworth Neighborhood Grille might be a good option. It's on East Morehead. Central location. Good sized parking lot. Patio seating. Varied menu and reasonable pricing. :ok:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 - CarolinaRiders.com CarolinaRiders.net CarolinaRiders.org RidersOfTheCarolinas.com RidersOfTheCarolinas.net RidersOfTheCarolinas.org (All rights reserved)