Welcome to the Carolinas favorite motorcycle rider social networking site Unregistered
Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums  

Go Back   Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums > RIDER COMMUNITIES > NC - Charlotte, Greensboro/Central NC
FAQ VB Image Host Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

NC - Charlotte, Greensboro/Central NC This forum is for Charlotte, Greensboro and Central NC area members, events, meetings, and rides.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2007, 05:46 PM
I am, "The Stig"

Benson Curb Monkey
Default Pay Tribute to fallen officers tomarrow...

The Funeral motorcade is travelling up from Rea rd and the rt51, up Prividence rd to the uptown area tomarrow and Friday.

I am in no condition to stand on the side of the road and Salute them as they pass myself(Still recovering from my recent get off), but I sure wish I could. It's just not safe for me to drive, and I'm all Fevered up fighting this serious infection.

These men desirve a proper Salute, and I hope the roadsides are crowded with people paying respect as they pass.

Big Ben's might be a good place to meet and pay respects?

I'm not sure of the times they will pass, or the complete route, but I saw a quick mention of it on the News Channel that Buster edits, perhaps he can fill in some details?

I will be there in Spirit, if not in person.

Last edited by Benson : 04-04-2007 at 06:03 PM.