Welcome to the Carolinas favorite motorcycle rider social networking site Unregistered
Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums  

Go Back   Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums > RIDER'S HUDDLE > Motorcycle News, Special Events, Workshops, Riding Gear
FAQ VB Image Host Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Motorcycle News, Special Events, Workshops, Riding Gear General forum for all members to post motorcycle news, motorcycle reviews, group rides, riding gear reviews and recommendation, special events, workshops, and open house events.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2009, 08:59 PM
w/ bags

rufrydrsc2 Curb Monkey
Default 1000 in 24

So Dan (Slippin) and I went out to the starting point for the Iron Butt rally this year since it was close. We got to talking to a couple of the guys and both got kinda worked up about doing one of the rides. We figure we could do the 1000 in 24 ride. It won't be easy, but definately not at insane as some of their others. I started looking around at destinations around 500 miles away. We've still yet to decide on a destination or date this is actually happening, but my vote is for the gulf coast and crawfish. I've been craving some ever since coming back from Texas. Dan, let me know what you think about that. It can be a restaurant that serves more than just crawfish, I was thinking about Bozo's Grocery in Pascagoula, MS since it got very good reviews for it's crawfish and poboys plus it's 523 miles from Greenville. I'm probably looking at a month or two before I'm able to set up to go. I've got to get a new set of tires first. Just thought I'd put it out there for anyone that'd like to go with us.