Welcome to the Carolinas favorite motorcycle rider social networking site Unregistered
Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums  

Go Back   Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums > RIDER COMMUNITIES > NC - Raleigh-Durham, Eastern/Coastal NC/SC
FAQ VB Image Host Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

NC - Raleigh-Durham, Eastern/Coastal NC/SC This forum is for Raleigh, Durham, Fayetteville, Wilmington, NC and Coastal NC/OBX,Myrtle Beach, and Hilton Head, SC area members, events, meetings, and rides.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2011, 08:14 PM
Bronze Member

madmotomike Curb Monkey
Default beach+ beer festival+ great weather...

i post this with some reservation....

on the one hand beer and motorcycling do not mix..ever.

on the other hand a nice ride to the beach and some cold beverage in the early spring in fantastic weather seems really appealing..

then again...i cannot have beer after my humpty dumpty incident in 2004. in fact i cannot remember exactly WHAT it tastes like! never a big drinker i still used to like a cool frosty when at the beach and not riding my bike..

my friends are tired of me asking "what does it taste like?" and hearing me beg for more powerful modifiers and more imagery!! some how "it 's GOOD" --JUST DOES NOT HELP ME A BIT!!! there never seems to be a poet around when you need em.

and you need to know that we have had some absolutely stunning weather this week....FIRST CLASS!! has had me dreaming of my mountains ..!!

any....way

here goes...
the greater topsail area chamer of commerce and tourism is hosting "THE HOPS OF SPRING BEER FESTIVAL " SATURDAY with some porceeds bemefitting the HOPE FOR WARRIORS. an organization to help wounded military men and famlies

eight north carolina brewerys will be represented . offering samples of 14 different brews. admission is 10.00.

the festival will be held at THE BEACH HOUSE MARINA LOCATED 111NORTH TOPSAIL DRIVE from 2-6 pm.

for more info call 910-329-4446

m3