Welcome to the Carolinas favorite motorcycle rider social networking site Unregistered
Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums  

Go Back   Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums > RIDER COMMUNITIES > NC - Raleigh-Durham, Eastern/Coastal NC/SC
FAQ VB Image Host Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

NC - Raleigh-Durham, Eastern/Coastal NC/SC This forum is for Raleigh, Durham, Fayetteville, Wilmington, NC and Coastal NC/OBX,Myrtle Beach, and Hilton Head, SC area members, events, meetings, and rides.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Bronze Member

madmotomike Curb Monkey
Default a lesson in "tactics"

MVC-002S.JPGthe picture appears to be a group of guys enjoying some truly decadent desserts..?

the picture does not lie..THESE guys ARE enjoying some amazing creations.

want to know the rest of the story?

we the assembled collective of veterinarians and i were in the middle of a truly great motorcycle adventure in western north carolina.
we had just spent the day exploring the natural beauty and twisty roads found deep in the smokey mountians of north carolina. what better way to top off a satisfying meal than to indulge in some decadent desserts of massive proportions.

THAT is what you see...

the story behind the story is that i am already a fat boy. my girth is stretched out on a 6'9' frame. this makes it some what non percievable to other people.

my BIKE and I know the truth...my fat boy status while hidden from most people is readily apparent to my bike and i. 'specially on up hill roads and in this elite company of ex fighter jocks...and motorcycle adventurers par excellance.

THEY did not even bat an eye as they "graciously " accepted my offer to "PAY" for the desserts! my evil plan at trying to "level" the playing field was afoot...who knew?

the effect was two fold. one my apparent gesture would make them tend to put aside the fact that it was my suggestion.

and second..the big dose of sugar would tend to make them sleepy, and satisfied and less prone to run off and leave me on those curvaceous, entertaining roads that are so common up there!!

at some where past 260 lbs and catching air like the main sail on a tall ship at 6'9'. my humble steed was looking for any advantages that can it could find.

it WORKED LIKE A CHARM...DR DAVE AND DR CRAIG AND JEFF NEVER KNEW WHAT HAPPENED. THEY only know that i treated em to dessert and suddenly was able to stay right with em.

that is all they need to know.

until the next time

m3