Welcome to the Carolinas favorite motorcycle rider social networking site Unregistered
Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums  

Go Back   Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums > RIDER COMMUNITIES > NC - Raleigh-Durham, Eastern/Coastal NC/SC
FAQ VB Image Host Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

NC - Raleigh-Durham, Eastern/Coastal NC/SC This forum is for Raleigh, Durham, Fayetteville, Wilmington, NC and Coastal NC/OBX,Myrtle Beach, and Hilton Head, SC area members, events, meetings, and rides.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2007, 06:39 PM
JenniB

Angry Speaking of things that make me mad!

I got an email this morning that truly has me on fire!

At the Capital City Bike Fest there were a few Desperado's (DMC) that took after Mike of NRR (No Rules Riders). Many of you likely know Mike as he's at almost every charity event in the Raleigh Area. He's a great guy with a kind heart, and real enthusiasm for just getting people out on the open road .

Anyway the Desperado's came after him for his "Motorcycle Club" insinuating that because some of us wear and support NRR we should not be able to as DMC is the lead 1% crew in Wake County. After trying to intimidate Mike they then got into a 'discussion' with Blue Knights. If any of you know Mike Pruitt you can guess how that went. As you know you don't screw with the Knights cause they'll just haul your ass to jail...

Anyway, due to this exchange Mike has announced his plan to disband NRR. I'm asking every scooter riding fool out there to lend your hand to Mike and help lift him back up. In this day and age where we are again at war on foreign soil we see these 1% trying to tell us, the law abiding public what we can and can't do.

Now many of you know I have a temper. But this is just silly. What example are we setting for our children when we allow the scum beneath our boots to tell us how many patches and of what color we can wear?

Please ALL send your support to founder@norulesriders.com.

Remember if they can take down a club that is not actually an MC (although NRR has over 1 Thousand members world wide) how long will it be before they come after you or your riding group? I for one will be purchasing patches, caps, and t-shirts from Mike as quick as I can get my hands on them! Be damned if some thug will be telling me what I can or can't wear!

Ride Safe!!
JenniB