Welcome to the Carolinas favorite motorcycle rider social networking site Unregistered
Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums  

Go Back   Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums > RIDER COMMUNITIES > NC - Raleigh-Durham, Eastern/Coastal NC/SC
FAQ VB Image Host Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

NC - Raleigh-Durham, Eastern/Coastal NC/SC This forum is for Raleigh, Durham, Fayetteville, Wilmington, NC and Coastal NC/OBX,Myrtle Beach, and Hilton Head, SC area members, events, meetings, and rides.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2014, 06:57 AM
Bronze Member

madmotomike Curb Monkey
Default Re: North Ga trip May 15th

Quote:
Originally Posted by rglee
M3,

If you miss this one we have another trip coming up in about 3 weeks... leaving 6 June for a ride to Deadhorse, Alaska. It's not to late to join in the fun!

funny thing....the wife is trying to "get rid" of me! you think there are any shapely hardy lonely women that need a large warm body to heat the bed up there in alaska? i thought about tagging along but my sr500 may "pop" trying to stay with that german juggernaut and its elevated cruising speed on the way up there.....my bike will run 90mph pretty comfortable....but btw that is the effective limit on my 34 hp thumper!! yeah i hear you....right now you say " it would not be an issue but somehow in the middle of montana i figure you would be grinding your teeth and be just plain tired of waiting for my sorry butt!! i also realize and accept that even fast running grizzly bears will catch and eat the slow man out .. what chance does a giant fat guy riding a 34 hp "KICK START" only bike have?!?!?!?!! you dont have to out run the bear---just out run ONE person and the bear will have THAT GUY! ..."ME". so i think i will just watch a dvd or read a book about alaska and accept my watered down fate.

it is nice of you to offer to let me come play...but alaska is a long way away on a bike that tends to "shed" parts and numb my nether regions with vibration ....you guys have fun!

i am sorely missing this weekend. .i love north georgia and i enjoy hanging about with the "LEE GANG" . YOU GUYS ENJOY! and i intend to reach the high country once my personal life stabilizes..

m3