Welcome to the Carolinas favorite motorcycle rider social networking site Unregistered
Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums  

Go Back   Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums > SITE INFORMATION > Visitors Center and Forum Announcements
FAQ VB Image Host Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Visitors Center and Forum Announcements If this is your first time visiting our forums then this is the place to introduce yourself to our members. Forum announcements and notices are posted here too.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Superior Member

rodm850g Rides in Straight Lines Only
Thumbs up Re: New guy from Fayetteville

Raymond,
Welcome back to the sport!!! and welcome to the forum....If you visit the NC pages for Fayetteville you will find an active crowd there , year round too.
We have of late expanded more into the endure side of riding and we have a very healthy{ well a lot of us} group of riders in Fayetteville.....We have found a couple of close by places for some off road fun and welcome you to come along and try it with us ....I'm even in negotiations for a used KLR myself...more of a project....come by say hello
Rodm850g

15 Surprise
13 TR 650 {Terra}
04 ST1300
99 VFR800
80 GS1000{project}
79 GS850