|General Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade forum for all active members having a minimum of 10 posts or 1 month of membership (whichever comes first). Your classified post will not be displayed until reviewed and approved by a forum moderator.|
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Display Modes|
2006 Suzuki V-Strom (DL1000) 47,000 miles.
Originally on the bike when I bought it:
· FACTORY CENTER STAND* $239.00
· PROGRESSIVE FRONT SPRINGS $?????
· FORK BRACE $80.00
· GIVI ENGINE GARDS $ 137.00
· LEO VINCE EXHAUST EVO II $ 474.00
· POWER COMMANDER III $295.00
· CALIFORNIA SCIENTIFIC WINDSCREEN $ 185.00
· MADSTAD WINDSCREEN BRACKET $ 97.95
· PAT WALSH SHELF $ 34.99
· HID LIGHTS $ 62.00 (VERY BRIGHT!)
· SEAT CONCEPTS Seat $ 175.00 (NEW)
· PRO TAPER BARS $ 78.00
· APRILA MIRRORS $ 45.00
· GPS Garmin Nuvi 500 Waterproof $250
· EASTERN BEAVER VERSION 1 TAIL LIGHT /SIGNAL ADAPTOR $ 15.95
· EASTERN BEAVER PC-8 FUSE PANEL $ 92.95 (NOT installed right now!)
I'm NOT sure where this is BUT if I find it, I will included it.
· ROSTRA CRUISE CONTROL $ 240.00 (NOT installed right now!). I'm NOT sure where this is
BUT if I find it, I will included it. Optional Control Pad for the Rostra $ 50
· Total of over $2600. Note, prices not counting installation
· In addition, I have added a Richland Rick shelf with a very cool Voltmeter and a 12v
Outlet. The shelf is around $70-80 if I'm not mistaken.
· A Stebel Horn Kit from Pat Walsh at $119 plus shipping.
· I had the Stator replaced (with an original Suzuki stator) and a Rectifier. Don't remember the prices but I can get the receipts if someone wants them.
· Modified Clutch Basket (to fix the clutch chudder) from Werks Parts at $305
· The voltmeter is $49 which I import from China myself and sell (at $49)
· I had an on off switch added for the headlight.
· Added an LED light for the tag in the back.
· Water pump seal replaced and oil leak fixed.
· New battery
· I also had it pre wired for EXTRA Lights.
Total for the stuff I added on with labor is around $2000.
I added the following Givi (Luggage Cses) stuff:
1 Givi E55NLUXA Givi E55 Maxia 3 Monokey Topcase, Luxury Edition. 55 liters/case $449.10 (This version comes with a wireless REMOTE control to open the top case). It also has a built in BRAKE LIGHT!
· 2 Givi E55.N Givi E55 Maxia 3 Monokey Topcase, basic model (ea) - 55
liters/case - Matte Black $328.50
My side cases are actually top cases because the normal side cases weren't big enough.
· 2 GIVI E115-F1 Givi E115-F1 Hardware Kit for Wingrack Arm (a.k.a.
Givi E115F) $11.70
· 1 Givi E250 Givi E250 Monokey Topcase Adapter Plate (universal model
/ Triumph Tiger / Moto Guzzi California / BMW R1200GS Adventure) $66.60
· 3 Givi E114 Givi Two-Piece Padded liner for the E55 Topcase $36.90
· 1 Givi SL103 Givi "security style" three lock set $51.30 Cases and case related stuff, Total: $1,358.00
That is NOT counting the price of the rack that attaches the cases to the bike.
I have about 5 trips with the cases so they're like new, EXCEPT for the RIGHT case which I hit on a stone column and "scraped" up.
Total of Extras added, over $5900 Not counting installation. Oh and finally, it also has two Helmet Hooks. One one each side of the handlebar.
If interested, email me at info AT totaldesignz DOT COM or reply here.
Last edited by guiri : 08-17-2016 at 11:25 PM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Super Farkled 2006 V-Strom 1000 (DL1000) for sale||guiri||General Classifieds||1||08-03-2014 07:44 PM|
|RECALL List - Issued 2006-2009||DucatiJeff||The Service Department||6||01-26-2009 11:35 PM|