Welcome to the Carolinas favorite motorcycle rider social networking site Unregistered
Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums  

Go Back   Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums > RIDER COMMUNITIES > NC - Mountains
FAQ VB Image Host Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

NC - Mountains This forum is for NC Mountain areas of Asheville, Sparta, Jonas Ridge, Blowing Rock, Boone members, events, meetings, and rides.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2013, 08:25 AM
Just Joined

HelmetHead Curb Monkey
Default New Member Need Recommendation

Moved to the Winston-Salem area several moths ago and looking forward to getting out on my new bike in the next few weeks. I was hoping to get a recommendation for a shop in the area. It doesn't have to be a dealer as I have had good experiences at private garages. Looking for someone to convert the handlebars on my ZX-14 back to stock as it has LSL street style bars. Not too hard a job but more than I am comfortable doing myself.
So who can you recommend that does high quality work?