Welcome to the Carolinas favorite motorcycle rider social networking site Unregistered
Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums  

Go Back   Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums > RIDER COMMUNITIES > NC - Raleigh-Durham, Eastern/Coastal NC/SC
FAQ VB Image Host Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

NC - Raleigh-Durham, Eastern/Coastal NC/SC This forum is for Raleigh, Durham, Fayetteville, Wilmington, NC and Coastal NC/OBX,Myrtle Beach, and Hilton Head, SC area members, events, meetings, and rides.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2007, 07:01 PM
JenniB

Default Re: Speaking of things that make me mad!

Hey now don't be bashin my chaps. Keeps my legs warm, but not so much for my butt! Speaking of warm...got me some lectric gloves last night!

Anyway, glad to entertain ya'll. The meeting was actually very good. We had the Wake County Pres. of the Desperado's attend along with one other of his crew. They were very nice guys. They answered everyone's questions and were really quite friendly.

As it turns out NRR's logo was designed with the help of the Desperado's President and was approved. So he was going to go chat with his counterpart out in Johnston County and make sure everything was smoothed out.

One thing I did not realize was that there have been several occasions when these guys are at the local bars and some of the other non-member riders get drunk and pick fights trying to prove themselves. Well the cops know who the Desperado members are so they will often go after them once the fight has started because they know there are rules about fighting within the club and the members are fined or punished by other means.

Basically what we decided to do was more or less look out for each other. We'll step in if a regular is over harassing a member that we know in an effort to prevent a fight and if any of us have a problem with a member of Desperado's we can contact the Pres and he'll mediate for us.

It was all very civil and by the end of the meeting we had a bunch of folks who'd met some new riders we'd not normally meet and we all exchanged great information.