Welcome to the Carolinas favorite motorcycle rider social networking site Unregistered
Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums  

Go Back   Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums > RIDER COMMUNITIES > NC - Charlotte, Greensboro/Central NC
FAQ VB Image Host Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

NC - Charlotte, Greensboro/Central NC This forum is for Charlotte, Greensboro and Central NC area members, events, meetings, and rides.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2012, 01:45 PM

tireatr Curb Monkey
Default Thursday after lunch

Really soft plan, but if I can sneak away after 11:30 ish and get on the road by 12:00, I'm gonna try and do a 180 mile loop towards Lake Lure. I don't know if I'll make it all the way, but it's a goal. Let me know if you're interested in meeting up along the way. My backup plan would be old 18, Lake James, and GV on the way home. Will have the priller out, so bring your ear plugs if you care to join If the rains stays away it'll be a good day for riding followed by a bike gathering at Pinky's around 7:00pm.