Welcome to the Carolinas favorite motorcycle rider social networking site Unregistered
Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums  

Go Back   Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums > RIDER'S HUDDLE > General Classifieds
FAQ VB Image Host Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade forum for all active members having a minimum of 10 posts or 1 month of membership (whichever comes first). Your classified post will not be displayed until reviewed and approved by a forum moderator.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2007, 12:05 AM
Dragonstailrider

Exclamation ***For Sale 2002 CBR954RR lots of extras***

I am currently looking at getting something a little newer and need to sell my 02 CBR954RR to make way for one. Currently the bike has been painted vivid pearl blue and has hotbodies race fairings on it with a modified running light in the front race fairing. I also have a hotbodies undertail for it that has also been painted the same color, but has not been installed yet. It has a vortex front fairing brace along with vortex rearsets and the original rearsets as well. The bike has 13k miles on it and I got it back in February and just need something better for starting out on the track with. When I bought the bike it had 11k miles on it. It has chrome wheels with a set of Pirelli Diablo Corsa III's on it, a two brothers carbon fiber slip-on, a Puig double bubble windscreen, and a chrome sportech windscreen. I still have most of the stock parts for the bike and those will be included. The bike also is fitted with a Gorilla alarm and an alarm pager. Things to be included with the purchase of the bike are a KBC VR-2 XL helmet, and a motoboss rear wheel stand. Right now without the stock headlight, which I have, being hooked up I am asking $4500 firm. Once I get the original plastics installed again with the same paint scheme the price will go up....so now is your chance to get a great bike for a good price. Note- I am from Columbia, SC so if you want to see it ask for pics or give me a call to come see it. When I get the stock fairings finished I will be asking $5500....I just lowered the price....I will probably have the new fairings on it in less than 2 weeks...so if you want those on it be looking in about that time frame.

John
cell 803-944-1132

Last edited by Dragonstailrider : 11-10-2007 at 11:35 PM.