Welcome to the Carolinas favorite motorcycle rider social networking site Unregistered
Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums  

Go Back   Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums > RIDER'S HUDDLE > General Classifieds
FAQ VB Image Host Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade forum for all active members having a minimum of 10 posts or 1 month of membership (whichever comes first). Your classified post will not be displayed until reviewed and approved by a forum moderator.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-24-2007, 02:50 PM

OldBeezer Curb Monkey
Default 2000 SV nekid for sale

2000 Blue SV 650
24,xxx miles
K&N air filter
Napoleon bar end mirrors
Corbin seat
Race tech cartridge emulators & springs
Ohlins shock
Heated handgrips
Stainless front brake lines
Front fender extension
Carbs re-jetted & needles shimmed
Rear seat cowl
Staintune exhaust
Suzuki luggage rack
Factory workshop manual
Aftermarket mini turn signals
The bike was down on the right side denting the gas tank, bending the handlebar and putting a major scrape on the staintune can. I have a new tank that has yet to be installed, used, undamaged handlebars yet to be installed. They will be installed prior to sale. There are minor paint chips, stains & other imperfections that come with 24,xxx miles of use, most noticeable are the fins in the radiator (bugs, stones, etc.). The oil & filter has been changed every 2000 miles. The valve clearance was checked at 12,000 & 24,000 miles & no adjustment was needed. Everything works properly. As part of the sale I have the original exhaust, seats, turn signals, grab rail, shock.
$2900.00
Without the Ohlins, Corbin, seat cowl, & luggage rack $2500.00

I also have & selling separately: a set of silver SV wheels with rotors, bearings, cush drive in good condition $150.00 a 120/60 Pilot Sport & 160/60 Pilot Sport with about 150 miles $100 for both. Adapters for using GSXR 4 piston calipers on 1st gen SV forks, used calipers & new pads $150.00. These parts will not be sold until the bike is sold & the buyer of the bike will be given first option to buy these parts.

I can email pictures