Welcome to the Carolinas favorite motorcycle rider social networking site Unregistered
Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums  

Go Back   Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums > THE GRANDSTANDS > Track Days & Rider Schools
FAQ VB Image Host Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Track Days & Rider Schools A forum for members to post track events, rider school information and schedules, club racing events, information, and season schedules.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2009, 10:19 AM
Super Moderator

rocketman1098S Curb Monkey
Thumbs up Re: Motorcycles of Charlotte helps to ease the pain

Good do Billy! It was very much appreciated to have DoC, and you and Rory personally, at the track "supporting the sport". For those that weren't there, these two guys were there every time you turned around, helping in any way they could. Thanks a lot to you both, and DoC!

Additionally, I was having problems with my 1098. Rory and I discussed it on the phone mid-week. (For those that don't know it, I live 125 miles away) Rory came to 916sp's home (where I was graciously invited to stay the night befor the trackday...) Well, Rory arrived on the scene ON SUNDAY AFTERNOON to help make it right so I could take part in the US DESMO trackday! Very much above and beyond, in my book!

So...big thanks to Rory, Billy W, and DoC!

Also, big thanks to Peter and Silvia, and their wonderful family for inviting my daighter and I into their home, and entertaining us...lol. Great people.

Also, thanks David, Michael, Caroleen, and Cedric for hooking up with us and grabbing a bite to eat that evening. Always fun to see you guys.
'08 KTM 450 EXCR NCHSA #185
'07 Triumph Tiger 1050