Welcome to the Carolinas favorite motorcycle rider social networking site Unregistered
Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums  

Go Back   Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums > THE GRANDSTANDS > Track Days & Rider Schools
FAQ VB Image Host Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Track Days & Rider Schools A forum for members to post track events, rider school information and schedules, club racing events, information, and season schedules.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2013, 07:04 PM

Jtryz Curb Monkey
Default Drag race my street bike

Hey guys, looking for amature hour somewhere to drag my bike for some fun. Does anyone know which tracks this can happen at? I use to do this in Fl. Years ago for fun but am having a hard time finding one here.
Just want something to do for fun and open her up......

Thanks

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search