Welcome to the Carolinas favorite motorcycle rider social networking site Unregistered
Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums  

Go Back   Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums > RIDER COMMUNITIES > SC - Mountains/Greenville-Spartanburg
FAQ VB Image Host Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SC - Mountains/Greenville-Spartanburg This forum is for Western and Greenville, SC area members, events, meetings, and rides.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2011, 06:50 PM
I am, "The Stig"

Benson Curb Monkey
Default Re: Legal Video Questions?

I think the Coppers would need to see your face to bust you in a video for anything, otherwise they could not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it was you.

It could be someone else riding your bike doing that wheely at 90+, while passing ten cars in a turn on NC181.

"Hey sorry Occifer, I lent my Bike to that dude Mich..."

Unless of course, the cops caught you and looked at the video while you were still on the ride and they see what you're wearing and they can corroborate the video evidence. That would really suck, because you'd hang yourself.